Author Topic: Wotever's Female Masculinity Appreciation Society - Friday 23rd September 2016  (Read 454 times)

Offline Jo_Bunny

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I am sure i put it in here somewhere
Wotever World's Female Masculinity Appreciation Society Is back!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1249910538352430/

Friday 23rd September at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern

This evening is in aid of Female Masculinity, for all of us who are, all of us who want, all of us who live, breathe and play with it and those that appreciate the butches and more masculine females.

Arm Wrestle ~ ~Dress to Impress~ ~Enjoy the Light Entertainment~ ~Sweep them off their feet with your dance moves~ ~Interact in Classic Conversations~ ~Watch Moving Images from the past~

ARM WRESTLING: It would not be FMAS without a bit of Arm Wrestling, Prepare yourself for the GAME and Let's see who will be The Winner! ArmWrestle start 21:00, if you want to wrestle or cheer on, be there in good time for prime spots! WHO'LL TAKE THE CROWN??

SHOW: start 22:30 MUSIC:

Dance & Party Atmosphere Up til 03:00! There will be a Phat Mix Of Tuuuuuunes, Happy Songs, Indie classics and Alternative Freshness!

So come and enjoy FMAS #14 Tickets: 8 on the door, 5 after midnight Limited no of Early Bird Tickets Available for 5 (+0.50 booking fee) Get your outfit sorted and come to this Mega Evening

Jo Bunny Special 5 on the door if you give me your real name by 6 pm tomorrow!!
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2016, 09:04:05 PM by Jo_Bunny »
I became the butterfly. I got out of my cocoon and I flew (Lynn Redgrave)

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Anyone going to this?
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline Jo_Bunny

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I am sure i put it in here somewhere
5 on the door if you give me your name before 6 pm xx
I became the butterfly. I got out of my cocoon and I flew (Lynn Redgrave)