Author Topic: Matinee play party will be happening again October 29th - that's a Saturday.  (Read 1101 times)

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
I've lost count of the cakes/savouries.  ::)

What I can remember is: cake and sausage rolls from mills, pumpkin pie from FK, cake from LondonChica, Fudge from a non-GB, vegan, gluten free brownies from someone else, and another cakey thing from Nismat.

I'm sure there is more, but yeah FAIL on the cake collating this time around. I will be the one to blame if there is too much cake!!

adding in a vegetarian savoury item.

Online millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • terms and conditions apply
    • Be breast aware.
What is 'too much cake'?  ???
'But I'm not missing a piece. There is no place where you would fit.' said the Big O.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
Hey lovelies, a shout out to say THIS IS THE FINAL DAY TO BUY TICKETS FOR MATINEE So much looking forward to seeing you all!!! :D

and

Get set ......CAAAKE  ;D

Online Amphelise

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Christine, Wondering
I have to let midnight go by without buying a ticket and it is BREAKING MY HEART :'(
"Well, at least I'm not a time-traveling, shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturized cross people. Which I've got to admit, I didn't see coming." ~ The Doctor

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
I have to let midnight go by without buying a ticket and it is BREAKING MY HEART :'(

Oh BUM < well padded glittery sparkly one.  :-\ Another time aye, even if it is just to eat cake. xxx

Online Amphelise

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Christine, Wondering

Oh BUM < well padded glittery sparkly one.  :-\ Another time aye, even if it is just to eat cake. xxx

Hopefully next time <3 I have to drive to Wales and back on Sunday and I just won't have the energy to do two big trips in one weekend. I'll make sure the next time is a clear weekend, one way or another!
"Well, at least I'm not a time-traveling, shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturized cross people. Which I've got to admit, I didn't see coming." ~ The Doctor

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
Just wow, plus how awesome to be home and in my pj's and its not even quite 10pm!!  :D

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Did all go well?

(I was on childcare duty today so it's been homework, colouring and Harry Potter chez Musette.)
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Online millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • terms and conditions apply
    • Be breast aware.
It was a really fabulous party - so lovely to see so many familiar faces and meet so many new people.
And the cake was top notch.

I wish I was more articulate, but I'm still high AF.
'But I'm not missing a piece. There is no place where you would fit.' said the Big O.

Offline LondonChica

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Good morning :)

I had so much fun yesterday! Thanks to our amazing hosts for organising this party and thanks to everyone for being so welcoming.

Could someone please send me the link to the Facebook page if poss.

Thanks so much X

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
Hi LondonChica, there isn't a page just an event which I guess will disappear till next time.

In other news: If anyone fancies giving me some honest feedback on the 'Talk Dirty' workshop that would be super appreciated: you can do that either here or by PM. I'm doing a longer version of the workshop in Berlin next weekend so would love to improve on it's trial run. < so you don't have to say just nice things I really do want constructive criticism.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
Good morning :)

I had so much fun yesterday! Thanks to our amazing hosts for organising this party and thanks to everyone for being so welcoming.

Argh! Sorry I only just properly noticed this part of your post - could be that the weekend pretty much left me zombified, tho nothing to do with Halloween. Glad you had fun!!!