Author Topic: Sexual Encounters  (Read 406 times)

Offline LGBTFoundation

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Sexual Encounters
« on: Jun 23, 2016, 11:25:36 AM »
Hey!

I'm Rachel, I work for LGBT Foundation in Manchester, UK. We are a charity based in the Gay Village and we are looking to reach out to more women by using online methods. We want to engage more with LBTQ women to discuss a range of things. There's no agenda here. We are literally reaching out to the online community and getting to know each other.

So... I'd like to start this thread off by asking if people would share their stories of what their first sexual encounter was like with a woman and where did you first learn about sex between women?

We're pretty new to this so we are open to feedback if we're doing something wrong or something you don't like!

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • terms and conditions apply
    • Be breast aware.
Re: Sexual Encounters
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2016, 01:24:03 PM »
I don't want to share, but you may be better off posting this thread in the Vault.
"It's... like a ticket. And once you've bought your ticket, and been to the circus, then you can sort of see other people who've done it, too. They walk a certain way. Smell a certain way. Their whole body becomes like an accent. And you always recognise your own accent. I recognised you."

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2016, 03:14:08 PM »
I understand the whole 'reaching out' thing, but tbh asking other people for intimate information without also offering something from your own experience feels a bit off balance.

Offline LGBTFoundation

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #3 on: Jun 24, 2016, 10:38:10 AM »
hey! thanks for your responses. as i mentioned in the first thread, we are new to this and are still learning. who better to learn from than the people we want to offer support to. as an organisation we want to be able to use this online platform to reach out to you. we want to be able to build our profile and to gain trust from the online community. we appreciate that the threads contain sensitive information and would like to reassure you that it will always be a self identified LBTQ woman that you are talking to.

we want to be part of the online community and we really appreciate any and all feedback! thanks for the feedback of trying another forum. i'll give that a go. we are always here if you need us so feel free to private message :-)

take care!

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #4 on: Jun 24, 2016, 02:55:44 PM »
 There is a thread where people posted about their first lesbian sexual experiences in the vault that you might find helpful. 
http://boards.gingerbeer.co.uk/index.php?topic=112073.0

Offline mint

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #5 on: Jun 25, 2016, 01:33:37 PM »
It might be better done as a survey because this is a public forum and anyone has access to it. So what was your first sexual experience with a woman?