Author Topic: Paid computer help needed.  (Read 541 times)

Lydia

Paid computer help needed.
« on: Jun 19, 2016, 03:50:59 AM »
Based in SE London, near the borders of Bromley, I am in need of assistance from someone with expertise in computer skills.

Am a complete technophobe so this is all very difficult for me. Need to hire a female who understands these things, who can visit, when necessary, for a fee, negoatiable, to perform these computer tasks.

Anyone interested?

Offline pathpink

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
Re: Paid computer help needed.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 24, 2016, 02:23:03 PM »
Can you narrow down the type of computer skills you are after?
For example, I troubleshoot windows software and upgrade desktops and laptops, but, would never get involved in creating/designing Web pages as I have no creative skills.

Lydia

« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2016, 02:33:49 PM »
Hi there, pathpink. It's mostly things like that. Troubleshooting basic stuff. Like problems with Dropbox and files. Email accounts needing things done to them. Security on iPad, kindles etc needing upgrading. It most certainly isn't designing web pages...

Are you based near Lewisham? Nearer to Downham? Right now, at this moment, I don't have anything needing doing, but when I do, what type of fee would you want, per hour, for the hiring of your computer skills?

Offline pathpink

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #3 on: Jun 24, 2016, 02:58:25 PM »
Hi, I'm the Kent side of Bromley around Orpington. I tend to charge an minimum hourly fee which varies between Small Business consultancy and private jobs, but would probably be negotiable if there is a lot to do or if there's more tuition than actual repair/troubleshooting work.
I'm not sure I should put a fee rate up on here but would Pm you if you require.

Lydia

« Reply #4 on: Jun 24, 2016, 03:45:03 PM »
Okay. That's fine.Orpington's not far from here. If you want to PM me on fees, then please do so. There's no stuff to be done at present, but just to let me know what is possible, price wise, if needed?