Author Topic: Long term let wanted in quiet, non-smoking, house, zones 1-4 preferably  (Read 497 times)

Offline Jacquimaz

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
I am a 45 year old professional woman, currently living in Sheffield but wanting to move to London for work opportunities. I am quiet, non-smoking, not a party animal, and single.

I am seeking a room in a quiet, non-smoking, respectful house, not flat, as I am noise sensitive. Not with a couple, or with several other tenants and no blasting tv's or parties! I know that sounds boring but its not me, and I am looking to study as well as work. Ideally zones 1-4. I have my own bedroom furniture, book case and kitchen stuff, if needed. If not, some storage space would be helpful, but I can sort that elsewhere.

I don't have a job initially, but there are lots of contract roles available in London - I work in IT, so don't envisage being unemployed for long, however, I would need to claim benefits before I land a job, and between contracts too, so the room needs to be affordable for those periods and be ok with providing a rent book or similar. I can get references if required. I am not vegetarian, but happy to be considerate and perhaps learn some new recipes if that's an issue for you. I am pet friendly and pull my weight on the cleaning etc. I am looking for a place that will be a home and for a long term let, as I am considering studying a Master's part-time.

Ideally to move in by the end of June if not before.

Please message me if you have anything suitable, thanks.