Author Topic: SMDykes London / Kink Starters / 30 Jan 2016  (Read 482 times)

Offline amygdala

• Gingerbeer Newbie
    • Limbicslut
SMDykes London / Kink Starters / 30 Jan 2016
« on: Jan 24, 2016, 10:48:52 AM »
Posted on behalf of SM Dykes London

SMDykes London would like to invite all lesbian and bi women and trans* folk new to kink to our 30 Jan Kink Starters meeting. Hope to see you!

https://fetlife.com/events/403999

===============================

The last couple of months, quite some new people have attended SM Dykes London's munches. Our munches are for everyone: old and new. Kink Starters, though, is for 'newbies': new to the scene, new to SM Dykes, and new to kink.

New as in…

* "I had this one-night-stand who cuffed me to the bed, I want to explore more"

* "over the last 20ys I've tried a bit here and there, but still do not feel I passed the newbie-stage"

* "my partner and I have tried stuff at home, but we feel a bit ashamed and insecure really and would like to chat with like-minded"

For all these starters in kink, we are organising our second Kink Starters meeting on 30 January 2016, 5.30-7.30pm, CCK.

This event is for:

Kink Starters who are lesbian, bisexual and female bodied queer BDSMers, and all women who live full-time as women, and FTM, genderqueer and intersexed persons who feel that they still have links to the women’s community.

Kink Starters are low profile meetings; the aim is to have conversations about kinky topics and non-kinky related topics that are important to us. They can be funny, sexy, emotional, kinky, scary, personal, challenging, exciting and anything else that comes up.

We aim at providing a safe, calm, private, confidential and welcoming space for you to explore yourself in kink.

This is also an opportunity to meet new people to go to events to and even to make some new friends ....although KS is not a hook-up place.

* 5.30-6pm: Arrival: order drinks and food

* 6-7.30pm: Meeting starts 6pm. No ordering of drinks/food during the meeting. There will be a short break to order more.

NOTE: Doors close after 6pm!

Are you super new and nervous: the facilitator will be there 5.15pm to welcome anyone who wants to meet up earlier. Do not hesitate to send a message to SM Dykes on fetlife to be in touch beforehand (or PM amygdala who is the SMDykes London contact point on GB).

CCK has been super kind to offer their space after hours to give us quiet and privacy!! please support CCK by buying coffee & cakes!

https://fetlife.com/events/403999

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
Re: SMDykes London / Kink Starters / 30 Jan 2016
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2016, 07:24:39 PM »
These never seem to happen on my child-free weekends! Oh well, some time it will I daresay.

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
Re: SMDykes London / Kink Starters / 30 Jan 2016
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2016, 08:38:34 PM »
Out of interest, do the dates for the starters munches tend to be fairly short notice, or are they advertised quite a bit earlier on Fetlife?
I'm interested in coming along, but my life is such that I'd need to know rather more than a week in advance of it happening  ;)

Or maybe I'll just aim for one of the regular SM Dykes munches, as now that I've finally remembered my FL login I can see dates for those over the next 6 months.