Author Topic: Public orgasm  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Dyko

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Public orgasm
« on: Nov 30, 2015, 02:46:49 PM »
Hi I've been away from the forum for a while and have changed my profile but today I had a strange experience on the tube. A georgeous looking Asian girl got on the train - a boyish look about her and I'm a sucker for a butch. She made me so horny just looking at her that I managed to make myself come just with a bit of squeezing and some pelvic floor exercises.  It was an incredible orgasm - probably because no one else on the train knew about it. Least of all the girl who sat opposite me who I found so fuckable. I imagined her sitting on my face as she fucked me with her fingers. I feel about like I violated her but just thinking about it made me want to do it again.

So I want to know - is it just me who has done this?  Tell me about your secret (or not so secret!) public comes! 

Disclaimer - I was a regular poster on here a while back but settled down with a good woman who I don't particularly want to share this with - hence the new name.

Offline Kish

• Gingerbeer Diva
Re: Public orgasm
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2015, 08:16:30 PM »
I got a bit frisky whilst I was driving down the M1 once.

I so did.

Offline Clipbook

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2015, 07:06:48 PM »
I have had a couple of public orgasms.

One of which, I was sat at my desk at work as my then Mistress/Partner had been sending me very x-rated pictures and messages all morning.

I was however very discreet!

lil_moomin

« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2016, 09:19:47 AM »
At an art gallery, in London