Author Topic: Everyone I asked advice tells me 'No' to go for this woman...  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
Re: Everyone I asked advice tells me 'No' to go for this woman...
« Reply #15 on: Oct 25, 2015, 11:34:13 AM »
You make perfect sense. :-* enjoy the happiness!

Offline Birdwatching

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #16 on: Oct 29, 2015, 10:36:26 PM »
Thank you Lust for Life xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Another Dyke :/

• aka sfx ;)
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #17 on: Nov 05, 2015, 07:09:53 PM »

i'm not sure what kind of reply i offer : except that..peacefully, you sound 'in love with love!'
There is this over-riding excitement in your original post that transfers as genuine, but over-whelming : it sounds exactly like 'you are in love with !being in..love.'
So i advise CAUTION.
You work in a Healthcare Setting and so..you 'would' i feel be drawn to these types of people..which they would be wary of and you should be equally wary of getting involved with!!
Looking after an Invalid..however well currently managed..is a full on, proper Responsibility Task.
Nothing to take on lightly (something i include, aware OTHER posters may take note of.for others benefit)
i would calm down if it was me..and take a BIG step back : perhaps fooling myself in order to do so!
i would : meet other women and so 'less the exclusiveness' - i would mix in many other circles! You have only been chatting, you have nothing to go on but YOUR loneliness and HER side of things, you have also not been in Gay Circles. Give yourself slack! Allow yourself to have some fun and party around a bit..it is an ENTIRELY different world for you and this approach is the wisest all round!
Don't put all your love and best wishes in one basket!!

How would you 'slow the pace' (!) :
delay replying to phone or text/email communications
keep the contact lighter and shorter
move more in gay settings - make PALS!
It seems to me YOUR !all or nothing approach is borne out of : inexperience, a human desire to love and also your..Work character of compassion.
i would tread SO warily. i honestly hope you heed my advice.
It is undeliberate, but CALLOUS to start up with someone promising the Earth (or behaving as if!) when the (rightly wary woman) is so Vulnerable.
As you know..in your Line of Duty..professional Boundaries exist : this is where it could even be viewed by (her SWker for Example!!) as crossing lines.
To sate your desire to be Compassionate..volunteer at a Fundraising Event or similar (and Gay providers)..but i would properly SINCERELY say leave this woman : she might very well be surely content just with online communications. Looking after someone as a Partner is as gruelling and full on Emotionally Draining however (well they present.)
Widen your circle of friends and give a wide berth to this Avoidable Problem in DISGUISE.
Join Kenric, or google Meets or join THESE Meets or Events.
Don't jump from the frying pan - take it a hell of pace S_L_O_W_E_R and don't resist if it peters out.
God will help you. You are clearly a compassionate person. enjoy your life and leave this one alone.
« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2015, 07:13:18 PM by Breezy Panth! x »
Perfect Panth..Vote BREXIT! x

Offline Birdwatching

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #18 on: Nov 05, 2015, 09:31:46 PM »
Hi Another Dyke:/

I will sent a message

Offline Birdwatching

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #19 on: Nov 06, 2015, 02:59:16 PM »
Hi Another Dyke:/

I couldn't send a message so I'm going to say thank you for your advice here. I will discover and explore my woman in my way and learn things in my way. And I will also enjoy my life! Thank you