Author Topic: How was Klub Fukk?  (Read 499 times)

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • looking for friendship and exploration
How was Klub Fukk?
« on: Sep 30, 2015, 03:14:46 PM »
Hi all,

Anyone go to the pre-meet or event? I couldn't as I was running a Tough Mudder that weekend and needed my sleep.

Sounds like it was a fun time and that the wax and aftercare workshops were great. I only know this from one status update on Fetlife from a woman who went. There hasn't been much else Fetlife activity with regards this event. Probably because it's got the 'what happens there stays there' and a 'no photography' rule, which are good things.

I hope it went well enough for another. I'll try to get to that. There's also a hint of a women (and transwomen) only play party for late Autumn. Klub Fukk does seem to let cis men in.

My next LBQ friendly kink adventure is Hitchin bitches on the 10th and maybe the SMD munch after. Maybe I'l see some of you there.

Wildwitch on Fetlife- hoping to meet more like-minded LBQ women for friendship, play and now open to relationship possibilities. No I'm NOT after an affair with a bi-curious married woman or into swinging. I hope that makes things clear!