Author Topic: WOMEN'S FOOTBALL/SOCCER: Looking for a FRIENDLY NEW TEAM?  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Bluestar

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
WOMEN'S FOOTBALL/SOCCER: Looking for a FRIENDLY NEW TEAM?
« on: Jul 19, 2015, 12:48:44 PM »
Come play football with the Panthers!
We are Balham FC's women's team, playing in London South Division 2.

SUMMER TRAINING SESSIONS on Clapham Common - come down to our free sessions and see what you think (Wednesday evenings).

If you are looking for a friendly, welcoming, competitive team, then we think you've found it.
We're looking for women (18+) with some previous playing experience, but don't worry if you've been out of the game for a while.

During the football season (Sept-Apr) we train on Wednesdays at Kennington Park astroturf pitch, and play matches on Sundays. We also have monthly socials and usually stay for a drink after training sessions.

For more info on the club, our next training sessions, or anything else... google "Balham Panthers", or get in touch with me personally at Lucy_GFT@hotmail.com. Cheers, Lucy

Offline Bluestar

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: WOMEN'S FOOTBALL/SOCCER: Looking for a FRIENDLY NEW TEAM?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2016, 04:32:17 PM »
Hi Folks,

Interested in playing football (soccer) with a great bunch of girls?

It's that time of year again... Balham Panthers FC is starting summer football training on Wednesday 22nd July, on Clapham Common. It's free and fun... Come along to get to get to know us, brush up your skills and enjoy some 5-a-side kick-arounds (and a drink after!).

More details below... you can email me directly for more info, or contact us via the club webpage:
http://www.balhamfc.org/index.html

We met a couple of new players last time I advertised on Gingerbeer, so hoping we will again!
Cheers
Lucy