Author Topic: filimist paganism, meetup.  (Read 461 times)

Offline Contemporary Mistress

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
filimist paganism, meetup.
« on: Jul 02, 2015, 11:25:55 AM »
hey  everyone,  I've  been  an  eclectic  witch  and  shaman  for  coming  up  8  years  now,  and  I  wanted  to  start  a  neo-pagan  eclectic  coven  for  filimism  (  great  mother  goddess  worship)  and  alchemy  using  the  elemental  magic  rituals.  I'm  using  water  magic  at  the  moment. 

I  was  wondering  if  anyone  wanted  to  set  up  a  coven (  pagan  church)  with  me,  I  am  aiming  to  start  really  doing  group  ritual  next  year  december  with   solstice  but  I  would  like  to  make  a  weekly  meetup  and  start  before  that  time. 

I  only  practice  benevolent  (white)  magic  and  spiritual  alchemy  to  help  manifest  good  things  me  and  others.  and  this  is  what  the  group  would  be  centred  on,  well  that  and  this  particular  group  looking  at  the  divine  feminine,  and  connections  to  other  L  and  B  women  who  are  spiritually  inclined.   This  would  also  be  a  london  centred  group  as  I  am  london  based  message  below  if  interested.