Author Topic: my bewlidered dildo disappointment  (Read 1344 times)

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • looking for friendship and exploration
my bewlidered dildo disappointment
« on: May 30, 2015, 11:47:07 PM »
Hmm... I finally  got myself a dildo. It's a lovely Babe's n Horny 'Dusty' from the value range. I measured round the base of my three fingers to get the girth right.

When I use it in me for a wank it enhances the orgasm a bit and it's good to feel filled. When someone lovely used it on me the first few thrusts were great then I was so aroused/lubed up I didn't feel it any more.

A bi friend of mine looked at it and I told her I was a bit disappointed not to have had my mind blown by it and she said 'I know you'd rather not have one that looks like a cock but you need a head on it'.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it worth me buying ribbed condoms?
Wildwitch on Fetlife- hoping to meet more like-minded LBQ women for friendship, play and now open to relationship possibilities. No I'm NOT after an affair with a bi-curious married woman or into swinging. I hope that makes things clear!

Mental Elf

Re: my bewlidered dildo disappointment
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 09:38:58 AM »
Its just personal preference. Buy one or two different types/shapes and you'll find something you like :)

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 01:40:37 PM »
I'm not sure about the 'I know you'd rather not have one that looks like a cock but you need a head on it' comment...if that was all there was to it then most men would be ok at sex.

Agree with Mental Elf it's worth shopping around. Maybe the one thats shaped like a dragon riding a motorbike will prove to be 'the one'.

Slantrhyme

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 02:15:41 PM »
I've got one with a bulbous head but it doesn't look like a cock. There's all different shapes sizes and styles available.

Offline Medusa

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 02:31:00 PM »
I don't think this belongs in the Dungeon really, but I think it definitely belongs in the 'Best Thread Titles Evah' thread from years ago.  :D
Every day is a bad hair day.

Offline Sorted.

• Slutclique Fluffer
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • Hold your beliefs lightly.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 02:55:20 PM »
It's a good name for a band.

Offline MzB

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 03:12:29 PM »
So the cock per se isn't the wonderwand that we've been led to believe? Who knew?

My favourite hobby is virtual design of better dildos though. For instance. One which is semi-filled with a kind of gel which the wearer can insert their fingers into and which is 100% stable when worn. The dildo could have various thrust and vibrate  technologies built in and these could be operated by the wearer's second hand. Or even by someone else!

For me, the selection of dildos available in shops is usually just too narrow. I spent a whole Sunday in Sh! and other sex shops recently and the exact size, shape and material we wanted just weren't there. Internet dildo shopping is a bit risky as you need to actually wrap your hands around it and try it on really. So finding the right one is a pain. Someone should start a spreadsheet and begin a career as a dildo agent. Or does anyone know of a bespoke service? 

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #7 on: Jun 07, 2015, 01:56:28 PM »
@medusa- l wasn't sure where else to put this having put 'dildo' into the search of the whole forum function on here and been led nowhere of any use

@all who replied- thankyou, there seems that there is no solution than blowing my overdraft on a range to try out and fling away as dog toys if they disappoint.. A dildo is an expensive investment, even mine from the value range. My personal preference for penetration has always been fingers anyway so I'll not let this little bewilderment get me down. I'd rather save my pocket money for train fares and entry to events and meet lovely women with creative fingers.
Wildwitch on Fetlife- hoping to meet more like-minded LBQ women for friendship, play and now open to relationship possibilities. No I'm NOT after an affair with a bi-curious married woman or into swinging. I hope that makes things clear!

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #8 on: Jun 10, 2015, 10:53:04 PM »
And I've just had a really helpful PM so I'm no longer disappointed.

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
« Reply #9 on: Jun 11, 2015, 07:59:14 AM »
 ;D

Offline Destined4Hades

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • bunse-web
« Reply #10 on: Oct 18, 2015, 11:24:38 PM »
Despite the '... this topic has not been posted for in at least 120 days' warning (I've been off Gingerbeer for much longer than that, pardon me) can I just say you get 'Gingerbeer Post Title of the Year' award as far as I am concerned.  ;D

That is all!

*still giggling*

hades x