Author Topic: PKL JULY  (Read 3084 times)

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • terms and conditions apply
    • Be breast aware.
Re: PKL JULY
« Reply #30 on: Jun 20, 2015, 09:55:09 PM »
;D ;D ;D

I love how the femme separatist republic has morphed into the Femme Supremacy Regime.

HAPPY either way!!

I really hope it's a totalitarian Femme Supremacy Regime.
With canes.
'if you take away the cake, the icing is meaningless.'

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #31 on: Jun 20, 2015, 09:56:31 PM »
;D ;D ;D

I love how the femme separatist republic has morphed into the Femme Supremacy Regime.

HAPPY either way!!

With canes.

*laughing*

Millicent, has anyone ever mentioned Stockholm syndrome to you?

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • terms and conditions apply
    • Be breast aware.
« Reply #32 on: Jun 20, 2015, 09:59:11 PM »
;D ;D ;D

HAPPY either way!!

With canes.

*laughing*

Millicent, has anyone ever mentioned Stockholm syndrome to you?

Yes.
It sounds great and worked really well with my cat.
'if you take away the cake, the icing is meaningless.'

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Hats, lingerie and heels.
« Reply #33 on: Jun 20, 2015, 10:15:35 PM »
;D ;D ;D

HAPPY either way!!

With canes.

Why would one bother having any kind of Supremacy if not to use canes!!! *shocked*

Offline fetishkitty

• Beware the scary pheremones...
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • And.....she's back!
« Reply #34 on: Jun 23, 2015, 12:51:41 PM »
Looks like this might not be happening, cos one of the organisers was a consent-violating arsehole:

https://fetlife.com/groups/98542/group_posts/7353139

ETA details: https://fetlife.com/users/3492929/posts/3049978

kitty
« Last Edit: Jun 23, 2015, 12:54:11 PM by fetishkitty »

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #35 on: Jun 23, 2015, 05:45:23 PM »
^^^ was just dropping by to post a link to the exact same thing. Bloody hell!!  :(

Offline KJTheFemme

• Gingerbeer Diva
    • My personals ad -Wallflowers Need Not Apply!
« Reply #36 on: Jun 23, 2015, 09:50:47 PM »
This is horrible. I hope something gets done and soon.   :(

KJ
Frog or Horse? It's all about perspective   What's yours?

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #37 on: Jun 23, 2015, 10:43:11 PM »

KJ

I feel completely weirded out to have recommended the event to people, and also to have gone along there alone with no fucking idea of this horrible back story.

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #38 on: Jun 24, 2015, 12:25:40 AM »
Christ, that is fucking heartbreaking.
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

Offline KJTheFemme

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #39 on: Jun 24, 2015, 08:57:52 AM »

KJ

I feel completely weirded out to have recommended the event to people, and also to have gone along there alone with no fucking idea of this horrible back story.

From my understanding the event is a very good one, it has from what I read about 5-6 organisers(?) So you should in no way feel weirdedout for reccomending it to others. It appears many had a good experience at the events and it's this one specific individual whose history preceded the birth if this recent PKL formation.

I wonder how the ones that in the past recommended this individual to others as a 'good egg' in the community only to later learn he non consensually violated women in the most vile ways both emotionally and physically feel.

Don't stop recommending resources and going it alone to events of interest ( I don't think you will anyway but just saying).  I managed to figure out who he is and thankfully I've never encountered him but then encounteredthereis a reason for that. On one hand I'm glad the lgt kink community here is smaller as one would hope that word spreads quicker about any such individual in our midsts as I understand that these encounters are not exclusive to cis males   :-\

KJ xoxo

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #40 on: Jun 24, 2015, 12:57:21 PM »
I know we'd run the risk of libel or slander if we did, but I really wish people were ok to just say who this guy is outright instead of us all having to work him out by a process of elimination.
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

Offline KJTheFemme

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #41 on: Jun 24, 2015, 01:16:14 PM »
I know we'd run the risk of libel or slander if we did, but I really wish people were ok to just say who this guy is outright instead of us all having to work him out by a process of elimination.
Its not just libel or slander. Its down to a few more factors such as; Compromising any possible chance of successful prosecution, prejudice and possible increased risk of some vigilante going in half cocked and causing a possible innocent person to be victimised. In this case where kink is concerned it is very tricky, many speak of the muddy waters that surround the acknowledgement and reporting of such incidents within the kink community.

I wish it was explicitly clear what is and isn't OK and to us it seems clear cut but even to those women involved they themselves took a moment to realise in some instances that his actions were abusive. I commend them for speaking out.

I personally think there are many talking about similar topics who themselves enjoy the blurred lines of consent and the burden of proof laid on the doorstep of their victims. Especially when consent to some acts are given but withdrawn from other similar acts. Some push the boundaries and enjoy the thrill of being able to violate someone against their will and get away with it. Saying things like " well my other sub enjoys it so maybe you are not a real sub" or " stop being dramatic you knew what you were getting into" etc... And even going so far as using their years and connections in the community as a way to dismiss accusations against them and discredit newbies and others less experienced in certain areas.

KJ xoxo
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2015, 01:20:31 PM by KJTheFemme »

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #42 on: Jun 24, 2015, 02:10:59 PM »

I wish it was explicitly clear what is and isn't OK and to us it seems clear cut but even to those women involved they themselves took a moment to realise in some instances that his actions were abusive. I commend them for speaking out.

Just wanted to point out something about this "ẗaking a moment to realise" that a violent attack was abusive. It has already been written about how victims of rape are often unable to recount their stories in a linear manner, as well as having dfficulties remembering exactly parts of what or how it happened, which has for a long time been used against them as proof they are lying. Not all respond int he same manner, but a significant amount do.

Something about a violent attack disrupting your "regular" emotional or brain function and creating either black outs, memory loss, confusion, disbelief as to the reality due to possible distancing of the self, some sort of detachement or dissotiation. All of these symptons, or even just a little of one of these is enough to get a victim of an attack that fromt he outside seems pretty cut and dry, to feel unsure of themselves, feel shame, self blame and disbelief as to what or whether it happened that way. It may take a while for things to clear up.

A psychiatrist can explain it better, but in lay terms I understood it this way, hopefully not writting any major mistakes.

I know that I have felt this disbelief, and forgotten things that happened, as well as being unsure as to what happened, because I felt holes in my memory, holes in my brain. I just could not get back the bits of the story that explained what had happened. It is frustrating and scary, and sometimes, it never returns. So it is great these woman managed to tell their stories, but letś not forget there are possibly plenty of women who cannot tell it because they are scared of being called liars, due to not remembering everything or being sure of producing an account that can be read.

Edited to add, violent attack or any other type of traumatic event.
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2015, 02:37:07 PM by Arig »

Offline fetishkitty

• Beware the scary pheremones...
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • And.....she's back!
« Reply #43 on: Jun 24, 2015, 05:49:15 PM »
It's quite easy to deduce who they are talking about...a quick trawl through previous threads on that board shows that posts used to be signed '<man's name> and PKL team'. Further, there is a separate profile where posts are signed '<man's name>' with a B&W avatar of a man's face with black eyes. That profile has been deactivated.

I do love that people over there are whining about the event being cancelled...why are their social lives being disrupted cos a few silly bitches say this bloke is a wrong 'un? Thankfully, someone points out that the fact that the other organisers were either hoodwinked or (more likely) chose to ignore this guy's reputation and be his friend is a fucking great red flag.

When I was on the straight kink scene in London back in the late 90's/early 00's there were several men who everyone knew were consent violators and nobody did anything much except try to warn new young women to stay away from them (with varying levels of success). They were invariably event and party organisers...hey, where/how better to hunt for new victims than your own event?

kitty (Marple)
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2015, 06:53:12 PM by fetishkitty »

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #44 on: Jun 24, 2015, 06:42:24 PM »

Miss Marple has nothing on you! (besides I always suspected that old lady, everywhere she went people got killed, and those knitting needles were sharp looking)