Author Topic: gay asians  (Read 896 times)

Offline justgorgeous2015

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • looking for new good gay friends
gay asians
« on: Apr 27, 2015, 08:08:28 PM »
Hi
Is there any easy way to meet fellow gay asian women - to form new friendships? and have some kind of support network?
I am london born, indian descent, dont really have any gay friends.
Have been out partying in soho but havent really developed close friendships with fellow asian gays.

Offline justgorgeous2015

• Gingerbeer Newbie
Re: gay asians
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27, 2015, 09:05:36 PM »
Thanks Ive heard of it - but never been..
I was thinking of things not clubbing or party related - somewhere you can actually talk and hear people
I suppose there are such things - just got to get out there. it's just for support. Im not attracted to fellow asians, but would like to make some fellow gay asian friends for sure

Offline Riff-R@ff

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2015, 01:08:44 AM »
There's a nice group of women who meet every so often - the group is called KISS. I don't know why they picked that name but perhaps you could email them at kissgrouplondon@gmail.com and ask. And ask to be added to their mailing list, while you're at it?

Offline justgorgeous2015

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2015, 07:26:30 AM »
Thank you Riff Raff

Offline Another Dyke :/

• aka sfx ;)
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 09:53:12 PM »

Well, how to help :

..there used to be a Gay kind of Meeting Group over at London Friend, Caledonian Road, Central London, Sunday arvos. They may 'let' in women, it is a South Asian group, for gay men but..this may have changed, it might well be 'mixed' now.
ALSO..there the !Completely Totally Truly Wonderful FABULOUS Club Kali - which has been running since !Lord knows when..down Tufnell Park/Dartmouth Hill.
IF YOU EVER WANT A FCKN ROLLICKING GOOD TIME, IT'S THE PLACE TO BE : G-R-E-A-T PEOPLE, MUSIC MOSTLY INDIAN STYLE BUT CROWD BUSTERS, FRIENDLY, ATTITUDE FREE, A DAMN GOOD PERFECTLY STOMPING NIGHT OUT! NOT A S-H-A-D-E LESS THAN THAT!!
So..it would be reasonable expect see other 'gay Asians' there, too - i'd class myself as one of them, haven't been there a-while but TOTALLY ENJOYED MEHSELF AND ABSOLUTELY DANCED MYSELF SILLY WHEN THEY HOSTED THE GAY AND LESBIAN FILM FESTIVAL GALA AND THE TWO NIGHTS BEFORE @ THE SOUTHBANK BFI.
THEY K-N-O-W HOW TO DO A FAB NIGHT OUT. THEY ARE GAY THEMSELVES! IT'S A ROARING FEST OF ATHOUSAND MILES AN HOUR JOB..BUT, AT WORST YOU'LL HAVE THE BEST NIGHT YOU'VE EVER HAD, BEST YOU'LL MEET L-O-A-D-S PEOPLE!!
THE ONLY OTHER EVENT I COULD POSSIBLY BUT EVER COMPARE IT TOO IS : ONE EUROPRIDE YEARS AGO, WHEN I WAS YOUNG > PARIS HELD IT AND THE EVER BRILLIANT DAVID MORALES AND FELIX HOUSECAT AND THE GOD "TODD TERRY" WERE THE DJ'S.
THAT IS WHERE WE COMPARE CLUB KALI. I PROMISE YOU! YOU'LL MEET LOADS OF YOUR OWN THERE, TOO..PLUS EVERYBODY ELSE, FROM LONDON PLUS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
AMEN!  :D ;) ;D
Perfect Panth..Vote BREXIT! x