Author Topic: Bruises  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Hats, lingerie and heels.
Re: Bruises
« Reply #15 on: Oct 19, 2015, 01:31:20 AM »
Today's bruises were GLORIOUS!

They raised in swollen patches to greet me with criss-cross red welts and large purple areas, and were so hot to the touch, I used them during after care cuddles as a hand warmer. Cause you know, hands were cold and upper arms were swollen and emitting much heat.

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • terms and conditions apply
    • Be breast aware.
« Reply #16 on: Oct 31, 2015, 08:20:58 AM »
I have no bruises left from Sunday. The clamps on my stomach never even marked at all.  :(

Since I first started this thread, I developed a theory that the amount of how much I bruise depends a lot more on the amount of warm-up I had than the actual force of impact.

I feel I should play much more to test the theory, in the interest of science of course.
"It's... like a ticket. And once you've bought your ticket, and been to the circus, then you can sort of see other people who've done it, too. They walk a certain way. Smell a certain way. Their whole body becomes like an accent. And you always recognise your own accent. I recognised you."

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #17 on: Nov 02, 2015, 05:57:07 PM »
Mills, this idea will probs not make you very happy but I've heard and seen some evidence to support the theory that people become harder to bruise as they play more over time. 'Bruise like a peach' might change to 'bruise like a laughing rhino'.

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
    • Be breast aware.
« Reply #18 on: Apr 06, 2016, 09:26:01 PM »
I'm still doing bruise watch on my conference bruises.
They're the gift that keeps on giving.
"It's... like a ticket. And once you've bought your ticket, and been to the circus, then you can sort of see other people who've done it, too. They walk a certain way. Smell a certain way. Their whole body becomes like an accent. And you always recognise your own accent. I recognised you."

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #19 on: Apr 06, 2016, 10:31:03 PM »

Ah my S's ass is still gloriously marked, love it! All healing well and went through a few days of itchy itchy so I had to slather cream all over her... poor me :-P

The edges are the only dark parts left which makes it look nicely like a map of sorts...

PE how you feeling about bruises now, all calmer? Tiny girl seriously loved them, as we all got to see them several times... She k«just kept putting her trousers down!

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
    • Be breast aware.
« Reply #20 on: Apr 07, 2016, 03:19:52 AM »
There is this one bit which - against all expectations - did not bruise, but I found a perfect (if faint) set of teeth marks there. They are so tiny, they look more like they are from a pixie rather than from a human.
Every time I see them I go "d'aww".  :) :) :)

Offline mint

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #21 on: Apr 07, 2016, 09:05:56 AM »
I heard somewhere that the warm-up creates a kind of 'cushion'. I don't know how much truth there is to that, but if there's more blood flow it might make sense. I do also think things change over time!

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #22 on: Apr 07, 2016, 09:58:38 AM »

PE how you feeling about bruises now, all calmer? Tiny girl seriously loved them, as we all got to see them several times... She k«just kept putting her trousers down!

I think it's more that I'm terribly squeamish and unless I know the person really well, I get freaked out by the idea I might have actually hurt some one. ....yes, I know.

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #23 on: Apr 07, 2016, 06:44:14 PM »

I think it's more that I'm terribly squeamish and unless I know the person really well, I get freaked out by the idea I might have actually hurt some one. ....yes, I know.

By "yes, I know." you mean we can laugh now?  ;D

I feel much safer when I know people well, somehow I trust the bottom/submissive feedback a lot more, so bruises or any other pains and aches don't worry me. If someone is less known, I always have what in Portuguese you would say "one foot behind you". Which means you are ready to step away and run at all times for fear of the response.

Other portuguese sayings can be seen on't'other site and are all as weird as can be.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #24 on: Apr 07, 2016, 08:27:56 PM »

You mean you waited?  :o

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #25 on: Apr 07, 2016, 11:55:00 PM »

You mean you waited?  :o

YES! Of course I waited, I am polite!

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
    • Be breast aware.
« Reply #26 on: Jun 14, 2016, 08:59:54 PM »
I'm back to thinking that warm-up makes a big difference.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #27 on: Jun 14, 2016, 09:14:49 PM »

Do you mean by adding to severity or otherwise? I had an 'Eek' moment with rope recently, as I don't do rope often I'd forgotten that it can bruise (quite prettily).

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
    • Be breast aware.
« Reply #28 on: Jun 14, 2016, 09:19:20 PM »

Do you mean by adding to severity or otherwise? I had an 'Eek' moment with rope recently, as I don't do rope often I'd forgotten that it can bruise (quite prettily).

Oh - otherwise.
I bruise a lot less with a good warm-up for sure.

Offline fetishkitty

• Beware the scary pheremones...
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • And.....she's back!
« Reply #29 on: Dec 16, 2016, 10:58:11 AM »
And a lot more when a baseball bat is involved...

kitty