Author Topic: Interesting sensation I had while having laser hair removal -your thoughts?  (Read 987 times)

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • looking for friendship and exploration
Right, I'm not a 'pain slut' as they say on Fet but I do like receiving sensual intensity and some of it comes from thuddy or stingy sensations.

I'm having my belly and inner thigh stubble/ingrown hairs removed by laser zapping and the sensation hurts as much as what I pay for each session but it's working.

The laser zaps are usually akin to wax dripping at best and someone twanging me with an elastic band or evil stick at worst (my beautician counts down and braces herself for a possible knee in the eye for the most painful zaps).

But, this time after 50 inner thigh zaps she moved to my lower ab and every time she zapped me I got this lovely radiating, tingling sensation of...well...it felt good. It happened for everyone of those final zaps. I could have let her keep going. It wasn't arousal if just felt good and happened a split second after each zap.

I'm wondering if I've finally felt something I could enjoy in a kinky situation. Electroplay? Needle play? Have I finally felt something that those lovers of 'pain' enjoy?

If you have any thoughts that might help me broaden my kinky sensation menu I'd like to know.
Wildwitch on Fetlife- hoping to meet more like-minded LBQ women for friendship, play and now open to relationship possibilities. No I'm NOT after an affair with a bi-curious married woman or into swinging. I hope that makes things clear!

mint

Hi,
I'm not into (much) pain either, but interestingly I had a similar experience with my physio when she was doing an acupuncture session and it made me think about it.

However, in my case, I don't think it was anything do with with the 'pain'. I think it was close physical attention, someone making sure I was OK, her standing over me and putting her hands on me. The physical position we were in mirrored something I used to do with my ex... I kept trying to reign my head back actually but I was ever-so-slightly spun out.

Yours sounds different though. I don't know, I'd explore it. IDK, tens machine?

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
Thankyou, I'm wondering of I'd enjoy some decent electro type play now. What's IDK?
Wildwitch on Fetlife- hoping to meet more like-minded LBQ women for friendship, play and now open to relationship possibilities. No I'm NOT after an affair with a bi-curious married woman or into swinging. I hope that makes things clear!

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
Shorthand for I Don't Know  ;)

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
Shorthand for I Don't Know  ;)

Ha, ok, for a moment I thought you women would be a better source of enlightenment than the tumbleweed flowing round my post about this on fetlife ;)

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
A TENS machine is a real thing though, I can see that could connect with the feelings you describe. Zappy electrical pulses. You can buy them from Boots etc (they are used for things like pain relief or sea sickness. About interrupting the neural pathways or something). I rather like the sensation  ;)

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
You might also want to take a look at violet wands or electro stim, two different forms of electro play.

mint

Sorry, I should've typed IDK out properly rather than using an abbreviation. I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

TENS machines - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcutaneous_electrical_nerve_stimulation - there's loads of stuff online and probably better links if you google it. I just mentioned that because of the similarity to 'laser zaps'/pinching. They can be evil!
But obviously look into safety first before you go near one.

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
Thankyou very much all of you. These are the sort of answers I was hoping for  :)