Author Topic: Dungeon Random Disclosures  (Read 74323 times)

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Hats, lingerie and heels.
Re: Dungeon Random Disclosures
« Reply #3675 on: Apr 19, 2017, 10:06:08 PM »
So apparently a side effect of open and honest communication is being ignored afterwards?
Riiiight.

No it isn't. Did you remember to negotiate wanting to be reassured or have communication asap? If you did then other side fucked up. You call or message them. It's your right, to fight, to PARTY!

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • terms and conditions apply
    • Be breast aware.
« Reply #3676 on: Apr 19, 2017, 10:13:51 PM »
So apparently a side effect of open and honest communication is being ignored afterwards?
Riiiight.

No it isn't. Did you remember to negotiate wanting to be reassured or have communication asap? If you did then other side fucked up. You call or message them. It's your right, to fight, to PARTY!

Well, i *thougt* we had a really good if brutally honest chat yesterday - but since I left this morning *tumbleweed*
I have messaged twice today, and they have been read, just no reply.
It's a bit of a shame as said person is driving home tomorrow and I don't think we'll get to say goodbye now.
'First they came for Katie Hopkins and I did not speak, because I'd been waiting ages for them to come for Katie Hopkins.
Then they came for Piers Morgan and I said he's over there behind the sofa.'

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #3677 on: Apr 19, 2017, 10:18:32 PM »
Riiiight.

Well, i *thougt* we had a really good if brutally honest chat yesterday - but since I left this morning *tumbleweed*
It's a bit of a shame as said person is driving home tomorrow and I don't think we'll get to say goodbye now.

^^^ hey and this is not on you, you can do your best and then the other person does whatever the fuck they do.  :-*

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3678 on: Apr 19, 2017, 10:28:02 PM »
Riiiight.

^^^ hey and this is not on you, you can do your best and then the other person does whatever the fuck they do.  :-*

Well, I think it is not ok or very considerate behaviour and I think you should try brutally honest again and say so, "this doesn't feel very considerate of how I may be feeling". On the other hand you cannot make people DO anything, so like PE says, it is not on you. It upsets YOU, but it is not under your control.

So there are two good choices, trying to remember how the other behaves is a reflection on THEM, not you, attempt not to get too paranoid by keeping busy OR ask Kalashnikov Kitty to pay a visit and demand explanations and better manners.

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3679 on: Apr 19, 2017, 10:29:02 PM »

I am voting for Kalashnikov Kitty by the way. Just in case you were wondering. 

Offline millicent

• 'masochistic fembot'
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • terms and conditions apply
    • Be breast aware.
« Reply #3680 on: Apr 19, 2017, 10:47:45 PM »
Maybe yesterday wasn't the best day to have that conversation.  :(
I was so exhausted that I think the diplomacy region of my brain was deactivated.
It's just that this weekend has provided some clarity for me as to what it is that I want.
And how important time alone is.
'First they came for Katie Hopkins and I did not speak, because I'd been waiting ages for them to come for Katie Hopkins.
Then they came for Piers Morgan and I said he's over there behind the sofa.'

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #3681 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:08:52 AM »
^All you can do is be honest about your needs, if they're not ok with that,t hen tahts on them, no?

still can't believe nobody noticed my non-verbal safeword was the vulcan salute.
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #3682 on: Apr 20, 2017, 11:47:41 AM »
^^^ Heh!!

Can't recall if I mentioned this already as these meds make my brain both sharp and furry at the same time. Reading the lesbian D/s graphic novel, one of the first things the main character says is that BDSMers are just sexual nerds, basically sex LARPers  ;D ;D ;D < fair enough!!!

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #3683 on: Apr 20, 2017, 08:11:27 PM »
^totally see their point,  ;D.
I should be able to afford Folsom 2017/femme fatalities this year, but was wondering how much of it is dude-based? Should I just spend a couple of days in Berlin with Sunday as the fun day?

Offline fetishkitty

• Beware the scary pheremones...
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • And.....she's back!
« Reply #3684 on: Apr 20, 2017, 08:19:17 PM »
There's plenty of WLTI parties:
Thursday - Honey & Spices
Friday - Vorfreude
Sunday - Femme Fatalities and Ara (2 different parties).

The street fair on Saturday is mainly men, but there are plenty of WLTI people too and it's an interesting experience!

kitty

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #3685 on: Apr 20, 2017, 08:29:32 PM »
That all sounds really fun, and I love the idea that there's enough people that there can be two parties on one night.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #3686 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:21:47 PM »
Folsom is also way less frantic than Easter as it is only parties, instead of the 12 hour kinky day.

Offline fetishkitty

• Beware the scary pheremones...
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • And.....she's back!
« Reply #3687 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:42:35 PM »
Plenty of time for epic napping

kitty

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #3688 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:46:54 PM »
I only do epic napping if it forces me to miss stuff. Scheduled sleep is not part of my reality.

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #3689 on: Apr 20, 2017, 10:22:18 PM »
Hows all the hard core sexiness going? 
Quizas, quizas, quizas....