Author Topic: hard limits... and the opposite  (Read 4423 times)

Cas73

Re: hard limits... and the opposite
« Reply #15 on: Feb 14, 2015, 09:39:49 AM »
I have to say imperfectcupcake, I have found your posts fascinating to say the least  :)

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
« Reply #16 on: Feb 14, 2015, 09:44:29 AM »

I know these are ABC books, but when I get a brand spanking new domme who has never had someone *want* and deeply desire to be totally used in every terrible way they have dreamed about, I give them Dossie Easton's New Topping book to read just as a point of conversation. There is a New Bottoming book and its a very quick read. Both are written by two women, one is a dyke and one is bisexual.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dossie-Easton/e/B000APOZ3I/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1423859361&sr=1-1

It may have some really good things to think about for you. There is also kindle versions available.
Just as a side line of consideration. Keep in mind that Dossie is american and thus the BDSM community is a bit different than the UK but I think it's similar enough in having a platform for a think/talk
Thanks for the reading suggestions Imperfect cupcake, as a completely new explorer myself. I downloaded the samples of both last night, and it was certainly interesting reading. Despite just being tasters, there were several lightbulb moments for me! Definitely helped me start to make connections, and make sense of my needs/desires/emotions. I shall look forward to reading the full books  ;D

Groke

« Reply #17 on: Feb 14, 2015, 09:48:33 AM »
It's weird having met you, cupcake, to see you as the good little sub you clearly are. I'm not imagining too much though, so don't worry.  ;)

scouser

« Reply #18 on: Feb 14, 2015, 12:35:24 PM »
Agree with you nismit. I watched that documentary with the Frenchwomen, both are beautiful, fascinating, they should bring out a movie of their own, I'd be first there!

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
« Reply #19 on: Feb 14, 2015, 12:38:43 PM »
Agree with you nismit. I watched that documentary with the Frenchwomen, both are beautiful, fascinating, they should bring out a movie of their own, I'd be first there!

What documentary is that scouser?

Offline Amphelise

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Christine, Wondering
« Reply #20 on: Feb 14, 2015, 01:40:23 PM »

What documentary is that scouser?

I think she means the one the Daily Fail linked to in the Dungeon Random Disclosures thread :)
"Well, at least I'm not a time-traveling, shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturized cross people. Which I've got to admit, I didn't see coming." ~ The Doctor

scouser

« Reply #21 on: Feb 14, 2015, 02:02:57 PM »
No, I don't, although that's good too, it was one I watched a few months ago, very erotic, fascinating, very informative, on many levels.

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
« Reply #22 on: Feb 14, 2015, 02:03:36 PM »
Oh right.

Can't bear to click on Daily Fail bait. Even if the reward might be worth it  ::)

( cross posted)

scouser

« Reply #23 on: Feb 14, 2015, 02:10:06 PM »
Why?. I don't get you?

Groke

« Reply #24 on: Feb 14, 2015, 02:13:25 PM »
The Daily Mail is a misogynist, anti Semitic, right wing rag.

scouser

« Reply #25 on: Feb 14, 2015, 02:29:40 PM »
Oh, get it now, didn't know! :-\

Lodjur

« Reply #26 on: Feb 14, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
I'm about to pass out. 1am here and I have an exam on Monday. I'm pleased I can be of some use though for info. That's actually made a really nice end to a stressful couple of days, so thank you.
Thank YOU!  :D

I have a lot of things to ponder on, and you shared very interesting personal experiences!

Good luck with that exam!  8)

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #27 on: Feb 14, 2015, 10:42:34 PM »

What didn't you know?
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline Amphelise

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Christine, Wondering
« Reply #28 on: Feb 14, 2015, 10:55:11 PM »

What didn't you know?

That the daily fail was horrid?
"Well, at least I'm not a time-traveling, shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturized cross people. Which I've got to admit, I didn't see coming." ~ The Doctor

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #29 on: Feb 15, 2015, 05:16:30 PM »

What didn't you know?

That the daily fail was horrid?

Well that was my inference, but that seems like not knowing that the sun is bright until someone points it out to you and then going, oh yes! :-\
Or was scouser being sarcastic ???
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D