Author Topic: Confused  (Read 2830 times)

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
Re: Confused
« Reply #15 on: Feb 10, 2015, 11:00:25 PM »
^ yup.

Also, it's not up to someone else to tell you that you're "so straight". Obviously you're not!  ;) And there's nothing wrong with that, and exploring it further, or not, as you wish.

ETA: if you haven't already found it, this thread (in Chilled, Mature, Deep) has lots of personal experiences of discovering other aspects to your sexuality later in life http://boards.gingerbeer.co.uk/index.php?topic=66086.0
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2015, 11:02:53 PM by nismat »

Offline Tally

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #16 on: Feb 18, 2015, 11:03:39 PM »
how confusing for you  :-\

I'm sorry I have no helpful advice but will send you a massive hug.

Offline Another Dyke :/

• aka sfx ;)
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #17 on: Feb 19, 2015, 07:22:29 PM »
i think be careful if you Work with this lady, or are her senior or she you..
In this day/age it is a legal minefield.
You have to be so Careful..anything said, could be misconstrued - you don't know where it will end and..some folks, crafty : you may not know her Agenda, do you know her..you don't really know her, do you!
Cautious is wise. Don't proceed. Find fun elsewhere.
Most of all > with sincerity, it sounds like it will all end problematically anyway, it doesn't sound straightforward by any means.
YOU DON'T H-A-V-E TO GO THERE, SO LEAVE HER FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.
RESPECT YOURSELF, DON'T LET HER FCK YOU UP.
You can find really nice ladies everywhere, there are loads of meets/gay bars/so on.
My advice is..leave well alone.
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2015, 07:25:36 PM by POSITIVELY Pink :) »
Perfect Panth..Vote BREXIT! x

Offline Jaxx37

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #18 on: Feb 26, 2015, 12:50:52 AM »
Hi,

Firstly, don't worry too much about what others say, it's nobody's business who you find attractive, sometimes there's just something about a person that draws us to them regardless of gender. Secondly I wouldn't worry that you've always been with/attracted to men in the past, this woman has opened your eyes and made you examine your sexuality in a way that you wouldn't have otherwise and that's not necessarily a bad thing. The fact you're comfortable in being with a woman in a very non platonic way speaks volumes doesn't it?

Now the next part is more difficult. You're falling for this woman, that much is obvious but remember she's an employee, someone who you have authority over. That in itself is an issue, if it all goes wrong what's to stop her complaining to your line manager saying that you 'took advantage' of her because you were her boss? I'm not saying she will, but you wouldn't be the first to find herself in that situation so be careful ok? Another thing is you have to think about the bigger picture, not the wonderful bubble you both have created together, you have to consider the fall.out when/if partners, kids, colleagues etc find out. And they will find out. No matter how hard you both work to hide your relationship. Don't kid yourself that you can hide forever, you know in your heart you can't.

Having said all that, there's no harm in exploring your new found sexuality. Just be careful about it and don't take unnecessary risks. I wish you all the luck in the world my friend, be safe and most importantly be happy :)
People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.

Offline Small fry

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #19 on: Mar 27, 2015, 09:40:49 PM »
Thank you all, still confused and I am going to explore this side of me further once I know how too  ;) x

Offline aphrodisiac

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #20 on: Apr 03, 2015, 07:43:08 PM »
It's possible you could be pansexual, if you have attraction for the person rather than gender, you can read more about it here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Offline Small fry

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #21 on: Apr 06, 2015, 02:00:00 AM »
Thank you Bonsai,

I have read the wikipedia content, and I am not sure as this is new to me and I have never been to attracted to another women before