Author Topic: Nighties - yes or no?  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Jeepster

• Gingerbeer Diva
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: Nighties - yes or no?
« Reply #45 on: Feb 22, 2015, 10:09:41 PM »
T shirt - never had a nightie or a lover wearing a nightie.
My ex had this amazing bra and knickers that I just adored, we almost always went up to bed together but sometimes she'd sneak up and get into bed with those delicious undergarments on.
Oh joy of joys when I'd get into bed....... Sometimes I wouldn't notice at first and then she'd just throw back the duvet and lean over me with that lopsided smile of hers.
Phew, I soooo miss that woman. :'(

Other days she'd wear a tshirt too. ::)
Make my day - Smile!

Offline k1t5un3

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #46 on: Mar 30, 2015, 05:02:05 PM »
The wife and I both sleep in undies. She's a heater so anything more and it gets too warm, especially since she likes lots of heavy blankets in the winter.

When the wife is away on business, I tend to wear undies + t-shirt/vest. If I find it too cold then I'll wear sweats as well. I've never been one for formal pjs or nighties. It's always been boxers or Sweats with a t-shirt/vest.

Sometimes I do think it would be better to wear something more to bed. The constant skin contact becomes the norm and takes a bit of the mystery away.
"The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking." -- Albert Einstein

Offline Jenny Talia

• I was born the same year that homosexuality was removed as a disorder from the DSM
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • No, that's just perfectly normal paranoia...
    • Planet London
« Reply #47 on: Apr 01, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »
I would LOVE to sleep naked, only the other half has the tendency to turn the heating off in the middle of the night ::)
You may be wondering what a map of the trade winds of the North Atlantic is doing on page 134 of a book entitled Is Sex Necessary? In our opinion a map of the trade winds is equally useful in understanding women as a cross section of the female anatomy -James Thurber

Nothing risqué, nothing gained

Offline Piper

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #48 on: Apr 02, 2015, 02:12:15 PM »
By myself.....tshirt and knickers...with a partner naked, though sometimes it starts out with a bra and knickers or a slip