Author Topic: FLAT MATE WANTED. North London- 400pcm inclusive  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Maria82

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk
FLAT MATE WANTED. North London- 400pcm inclusive
« on: Nov 17, 2014, 05:29:54 PM »
I am looking to find a flat mate to share my home & cost of living with.

I have a lovely one bedroom apartment that I would like to share. Please note; I am looking for a flat mate not a lodger. The living room can be used as a private bedroom at night but needs to be a living room (shared area) during the day. This will generally be the weekends as I work full time.  Its a good size. I am respectful of space and will easily work with what you are most comfortable with. Can store items away if need be.

I live on a fairly quiet street in North London (N1) close to Canonbury overground, High & Isl underground & buses; as well as near open spaces; such as a river walk & 2 large parks.

Would be ideal for a busy woman who needs to save or pay off debts like myself (late 20s plus) moving out of home, travelling or equally to an independent woman with some experience of sharing.

Use of all kitchen appliances; including the washing machine and separate dryer; in addition to wi-fi, netflix, recorded television via freeview and free weekend landline calls from the home phone.
There is also loft space available for storage.
One months rent in advance and a valid form of I.D please.

I am 32 years old and work with adolescents preparing for independent life. Although I am not a neat freak, I do like to keep my home clean and tidy most of the time and would expect the same from a flat mate.
I suppose I'm a bit of a geek as I love puzzles (not the jigsaw kind) reading and writing but can also be a social butterfly. Love a debate, a walk or cycle down by the river or through the park and occasional nights out- plays, clubs etc. Hoping to save for travel from next year to finally see some countries outside of Europe. A travel partner would be an added bonus.

I am on the verge of having 2 kittens; Mork & Mindy :-) Would not expect my flat mate to take on partial responsibility for their care but of course be friendly.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Maria

« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2014, 12:29:00 AM by Maria82 »

Offline conniemarble

• Gingerbeer Diva
Re: FLAT MATE WANTED. North London- 400pcm inclusive
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2014, 10:45:35 PM »
Hi , just sent you IM
Thanks

Offline sheitana

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
Re: FLAT MATE WANTED. North London- 400pcm inclusive