Author Topic: Oxford Street die-in - Sat 15 Nov  (Read 757 times)

Offline PushingThru

• (yep)
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Oxford Street die-in - Sat 15 Nov
« on: Nov 05, 2014, 04:21:49 AM »
Is anyone else going to this??

http://stopthekilling.org.uk/
No one is obliged to write in ways that appeal to everyone else - we're not paying for the user content. If you don't like it skim past it.

Offline Another Dyke :/

• aka sfx ;)
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: Oxford Street die-in - Sat 15 Nov
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2014, 06:17:38 PM »
Pushin Thru.. :)

..make you right on this one! i've opened the link and put it on my profile on Twitter :

i AM :

#Nhs1Campaigner   

and..you can follow me, if you want! ANYone can..over 18,ofcourse..

i Agree with your Cause..and more than likely will be there on said day, 15th November!!!

ALSO :

i would Urge folks :

please to
join
BOTH OF THESE GROUPS..TWO *SEPARATE ACTIONS

=>

Put in the Search Bar Facebook SAVE OUR SURGERIES

and

also for Twitter SAVE OUR SURGERIES

AND..

JOIN THESE GROUPS!

*** = as Time passes and A&E units move..alot of them..to Memory Lane, coining  the phrase :
more and more Frontline Staff are being Asked/TOLD to be ALOT FIRMER IN THEIR EFFORTS TO TRIAGE QUEUES
IN EMERGENCY DEPARTMENTS (A&Es)
and folks are BEING !RETURNED TO THE CARE OF THEIR GPs
FOLKS
*WILL
*FIND
*THE
*ORIGINAL PROBLEM OF 'NOT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS AND APPOINTMENT WITH THE NURSE, THE DOCTOR THEMSELVES OR..ANYONE, EVEN THE TEA LADY!  :o

C-O-M-P-O-U-N-D-E-D-
BY

Nhs England..who Pay for our GPs.. LOOKING TO REDUCE
THEIR SPEND/THE SURGERY COUNT
from PART-TIME SURGERIES
SURGERIES NOT OFFERING THE F-U-L-L LOT OF CLINICS
HEALTH PROFESSIONALS NEARING RETIREMENT/COULD BE PERSUADED
FAR OUT OFF THE BEATEN TRACK GP SURGERIES
'end of run/expiring' Leases
PATIENT LISTS THAT HAVE **LESS THAN DESIRED AMOUNT ON THE BOOKS OF PEOPLE
(and this is Scutinised by !whoever and someone else..incase there are Deceased languising on the List, through Sincere human Error OR..people on 'several lists by Accident' (having moved home addresses/borough moves)
Any REASON SIMILAR SO ON SO FORTH

IN ORDER TO

REDUCE THEIR
Salary Spend (yes, they are the Organisation paying for our GP's)
and reconfigurate Work Contracts for Healthcare Professionals
..which is also good for us, let's be fair, in SOME instances - for eg, there ALOT of !open longer style HealthCentre hybrid GP Offices (but IS NOT ALL GOOD - SO..LET'S TALK !THIS ISSUE ANOTHER DAY AND..=> KEEP THIS POST ON T-R-A-C-K!)

..so..bearing in mind !sometimes not even the patients on the 'affected surgery' may realise the !AXE IS SWINGING..until it has Swung, to coin a phrase

it is PRUDENT to
KEEP IN THE LOOP IWTH A
VERY
VERY
V-E-R-Y
USEFUL ORGANISATION
(those interested may like to Google Save Our Surgeries and..KNOW!
that THOSE LIVING IN MILE END, CENTRAL LONDON AND FOUGHT FOR !J-U-B-I-L-E-E- PRACTICE..WILL STAND A CAT IN HELL'S CHANCE OF GETTING BETTER/S-U-R-V-I-V-I-N-G PERHAPS (!)..simply because
THOSE PATIENTS
HAD
SOMEWHERE TO
TAKE THEIR AILMENTS, MANY SERIOUS
AND
IT
WAS
TO A
SURVIVING GP'S OFFICE/SURGERY.

THIS IS THE REASON TO JOIN THESE GROUPS.

YES, THERE IS NOW NO MORE SUCH THING OF !THE FAMILY DOCTOR..IN THIS MODERN AGE..
BUT
WE
S-T-I-L-L
NEED
OUR GP'S (although best way to Help, is to make the Appt see the Nurse preferably UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED THE GP..IN ORDER TO !FREE UP THE APPOINTMENTS THAT ARE NON-ROUTINE (and now covered by the Nurse) - FOR EXAMPLE, FOR THOSE PATIENTS THAT ARE ON THE MORE SERIOUS END OF THOSE BEING RETURNED SAFELY BY A&E TRIAGE TEAMS.

Don't be Afraid of consulting Nurses.
It is THE WAY HEALTHCARE HAS GONE..AND THESE !NURSES ARE NOT LIKE
GREAT AUNT ANNE..WHO WIPED YOUR BROW AND MADE A CUP OF TEA
NO,
THESE NEW LOT ARE FULL DEGREE HOLDING NURSES FULL CAPABLE OF PROFESSIONAL ALMOST DOCTOR STYlLE CONSULTATIONS!!
(I K-N-O-W.. I WAS IN WHIPPS CROSS WITH A FRIEND AND !SAW A VERY KIND, PORTUGUESE YOUNG LADY, OF MAYBE 24 EVEN..ASK THE MOST MEDICAL AND THOROUGH QUESTIONS WITH SUCH A NICE WAY OF GENTLENESS AND !SUCH AN INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE NOT ONLY OF THE NUB OF THE PROBLEM, BUT..HOW THE PROBLEM OCCURED..a 'delicate Alcohol Related matter.)
Yep, these Nurses DEFINITLY REFLECT THEIR DEGREE!!
(Although, to be fair..practising my Hindi..i say completely the same for the Other Nations Staff, too.. I DON'T REPRESENT THE UNITED NATIONS, I JUST TRYING TO MAKE A GENERAL POINT)

Yesterday..i went to a GREAT MEETING.
i PROMISE YOU!
And..i heard some !astonishing but NOT..catastrophically..UNgiven content.
The reason i am not going to say further is :
i want to join the Cause and..do something about this
but
i DON'T KNOW ENOUGH YET (does one 'ever know enough? WHEN do we REACH THAT POINT : The Time Is NOW (remember that song??)

WISHING EVERYONE A
VERY SAFE !FIREWORK'S NIGHT

AND

LETTING YOU ALL KNOW

THERE A F-R-E-E-EVENT
IN
BATTERSEA
THIS SATURDAY!
(i went to the F-R-E-E Fireworks, Wanstead Flats : THE MONEY SPENT STOPPED THE CLOCK : IT DEFINITLY MAKE FULL SENSE TO PUT THE COAT ON AND GET TO ONE OF THESE EVENTS - IT WAS..FABULOUS!!! ;D )

i read in the Evening Standard
yesterday
and
those interested can..download the FREE App (put ES in google and then download the paper, you know)
and
look it up from yesterday (i don't know how to do this - but i know for sure it possible)
and
SEE THE LISTINGS OF ABSOLUTELY
F-R-E-E
Firework Displays
ALL OVER THE LONDON CAPITAL!!

Fireworks are
lovely Works - and..these are SAFE, MARSHALLED, COUNCIL RUN EVENTS!!

Night!
*PP..is now over and OUT.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-X ;) ::)

:)
« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2014, 06:56:15 PM by The..Pink Contingency!! xx »
Perfect Panth..Vote BREXIT! x