Author Topic: 'Remebering a 'girl'.  (Read 1924 times)

theonlywayisup

Re: 'Remebering a 'girl'.
« Reply #15 on: Jun 17, 2017, 01:00:10 PM »
Well done Scouser.  :)

(in case my emoji didn't work).

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #16 on: Jun 21, 2017, 02:33:10 AM »
Cheers Marty, will do more soon.  :)
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

theonlywayisup

« Reply #17 on: Jun 21, 2017, 02:38:00 AM »
I will look forward to it Scouser.  ;)

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #18 on: Jun 21, 2017, 02:53:10 AM »
 :)

theonlywayisup

« Reply #19 on: Jun 21, 2017, 03:05:40 AM »
 :)

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #20 on: Jul 19, 2017, 02:10:37 AM »
Cont.....
So there I was, seventeen year old virgin, not just a virgin lesbian,  a virgin 'anything'!
With exactly no experience in anything with anyone, except of course that brief and disturbing encounter of rape by my brother-in-law which had led to my sudden decision to leave Liverpool and move to Manchester in the first place!
But hey, :O, such is life...
Anyway, after that encounter, my past no longer seemed to be the leader of my life's focus and drive, I now had new experience, new purpose, new excitement and a new aim, an aim for love, happiness, and lust, and pursue it I was set to do vigorously, whatever the cost!

I knew she wanted me, and I knew she knew I wanted her, and to be honest, I really didn't care who knew it, what it would cost, or how it affected her or me, all I knew was a basic instinct, an instinct to love, have sex, be fulfilled and be happy, I really didn't get what the problem was..but then I was only Seventeen, naive, impulsive, innocent in many respects, and so insecure, so very, very, insecure!
 Despite all of that, I still knew one thing, and was adamant that that one thing would carry me through, I loved her, I wanted her, and I was going to get her, O.K, not one, but three, but really an all encompassing whole! Love.

Walking towards checkouts, a sudden feeling of confidence hit me, and an undivided sense of control between us enveloped my psyche, as the sudden realisation of having the 'upper-hand' in our situation was now apparent.
I was an untamed single, virgin, no ties, no boyfriend, no husband, nothing to to impair me, nobody to impose my will, nothing to stop me, in other words, nothing to lose!
But she, her, that epitome of feminine strength and progress, a women whom had reached the heights of acceptability and approval within a male oriented working environment, (remember this was the Seventies!)
She, on the other hand, was not as nearly as secure.

As I sloped over the cutest checkout operator I could find, I flirted outrageously, watching her blank, but disgusted look of annoyance over towards me, trying desperately to appear nonchalant, and uninvolved, whilst maintaining her professional stance with her colleague, she looked, and then looked back again at my continued outlandish display towards the young, slim, attractive and, might I say, more than willing participant checkout operator, and then, simply, and almost insulting, dismissed my futile, and perhaps, juvenile attempt at goading, to one side, continuing only to laugh and 'play' with the youthful manager, and then walk off towards the canteen with him without a second glance at myself.
Deflated, and and well and truly 'put in my place,' I walked towards the the entrance to the canteen myself, not knowing what to think, or indeed how, the girl on the checkout had given me her number, it was pushed down inside my overall pocket, an hour ago a tempting prize, now, a worthless consolation, a piece of scrap paper I couldn't bare in my possession.

I slumped in a cubicle, circulating my coffee cup with my finger, watching her fake behaviour, listening to her fake laughter reverberating around the canteen, while pretending to hang on the manager's words.
Then as I was just about to leave the canteen in dismay, and defeat, she turned from his existence, looked across to where I sat, concentrated her gaze, and smirked, merely smirked, as I made my way out of the canteen.
"Hey Scouser, I will give you a lift home after, wait at the gate outside at Five, don't forget now!"

An honour indeed to be sent this order, I knew it, and so did the rest of the canteen, what could I do except accept with an embarrassing smile.
Although filled with dismay and hopelessness, this sudden surge of excitement and anticipation had suddenly sent any doubts I may have felt for her or the situation between us into oblivion, now, I prayed for five o'clock!
To be cont.....

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #21 on: Jul 31, 2017, 02:47:59 AM »
Sat in her car I struggled nervously to put on the seatbelt, she leant over and switched on the radio, whilst quickly checking through the back window before pulling out of the car park...
''So where is it you live?''
I knew she knew, but humored her anyway.
''Just down the road and third street on the right,''
I spoke without allowing myself to display any emotion as I knew well she was teasing, and I was getting a bit tired of her game.

''Is this the one?''
She asked as we neared my street,
I was just about to answer yes, as she deliberately drove past it with a grin and continued to drive a little faster towards a nearby park she had obviously planned in advance!

''As we parked up under a tree in a rather secluded part, she quickly undid her seatbelt and unbuttoned her jacket to reveal her tight white blouse, lighting a cigarette, she exhaled, sighed with relief, and turned to me with a smile.

''Oh god am I glad to get out of that place, how about you? Have you worked hard today then love?''
To say I was amazed at her sudden change of character as we were now alone, was an understatement, and my confusion and dismay was obvious, she could see it written across my face which was probably the reason for her next move.

Slipping her free hand onto my leg, slowly rubbing it whilst moving it slowly towards my groin, her eyes squarely fixed on my breasts, she licked her lips in anticipation...
T.b.c....
« Last Edit: Jul 31, 2017, 02:50:30 AM by scouser »

theonlywayisup

« Reply #22 on: Jul 31, 2017, 02:55:45 AM »
^

Oh my....

;D :D

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess