Author Topic: 'Remebering a 'girl'.  (Read 2087 times)

scouser

'Remebering a 'girl'.
« on: Oct 30, 2014, 12:33:18 AM »
I really would like to share a story Iv'e remembered about a girl, but would need to write it in story form.
I'm not a teacher, or a professional anything, except a mum really, so please don't expect high standards of grammar, form, etc...it's just a story, or part of one I would like to share. :)
I'm not looking for anything other than interest. If you enjoy it say so, if not say so too. :)

''The Girl.''
I began writing this last night, three hours it took me, then when posting something went wrong with the bloody tablet, so lost the idea, enthusiasm, and previous courage I had mustered up to attempt it, don't think anyone was that interested anyway, but for those that may have been, I'm sorry, may decide to try again later! ::)
« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2014, 10:58:28 AM by scouser »

Offline horse

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: 'Remebering a 'girl'.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17, 2014, 07:24:27 PM »
Oh, and that sounded promising too,
I like reflective stories about what might have been (assuming that was your direction).

Sometimes a story that you have to rewrite ends up with a better structure, even if it is hard to recreate the original inspiration.

scouser

« Reply #2 on: Nov 17, 2014, 07:33:07 PM »
Cheers, but I've lost it now, my heels have been 'cooled', shall we say, but you never know perhaps another day I may start another spark! ;)

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3 on: Nov 21, 2014, 09:09:28 AM »
................im looking forward to one day reading your stories scouser............... ;D

Offline Chewwy

• U16 Doubles Table Tennis Champion 2018
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2015, 07:38:01 PM »
Eh?

What happened to the story about Sudburys?
Hear me RoaaAAARRRRRrrrrr.......... purrrrRRRR.

scouser

« Reply #5 on: Feb 02, 2015, 12:26:45 AM »
Oh, I didn't think anyone was reading it chewy, woke up this morning in a sweat after realising I may have given too much info out, and the 'people involved' may recognise themselves, didn't want to get done for slander either, so took it off, sorry! :-\
Might re-write it another day if your interested, was just bored! :)

Offline Chewwy

• U16 Doubles Table Tennis Champion 2018
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #6 on: Feb 02, 2015, 12:29:51 AM »
Well yeah!

I bloody loved it.  Maybe do a spell check before posting (or you'll get all sorts of 'tuts'), plus it diverts one from the story.

I do love your timing tho' Scouser, building up to the 'break' like that, and then stopping.   :)

And 'Sudbury's' - hilarious.
Hear me RoaaAAARRRRRrrrrr.......... purrrrRRRR.

scouser

« Reply #7 on: Feb 03, 2015, 01:10:37 AM »
Ha, yeah, the spelling, well everyone knows what I'm like by now! ::)
Will give it another go then when I'm feeling up to it perhaps!
Thank you anyway, cheered me up!  :)

scouser

« Reply #8 on: Feb 03, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »
I've had a think about this chewy, and come up with a solution.  I will write it at home, but occasionally put some excerpts of it on here that aren't too revealing! 8)
The more juicy bits too, with some 'embellishments' just to make it more interesting here! ;)

scouser

« Reply #9 on: Feb 05, 2015, 01:27:27 PM »
See vault for a little snippet! ;)

scouser

« Reply #10 on: Mar 08, 2015, 04:07:28 PM »
Remembering a girl.......
''In the Canteen'', coming soon! :D

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #11 on: Dec 13, 2015, 09:49:39 PM »
'Remembering a girl....followed from the poetry thread.'

She sat besides me, I quivered, remembering the previous encounter.
''So, Suuzze, ''
She mocked at me squarely.
''Do you like it here, seen any nice boys yet?''
Why is she asking me that, I puzzled, surely she knows the affect she just had on me!'
Still sweating from the fact she was so close, knee touching knee, shoulder to shoulder, in front of the whole canteen, my face red with virginal transparity, I uttered in disbelief and annoyance.
'' No, I haven't, well not yet anyway'
I spat in defiance at her.

Without looking up from her breakfast cutting into her bacon,
'' Good''.
She uttered, just ''Good'. Nothing more, nothing less,  it was an order!
I knew that instantly,
I knew where I stood, and who was in charge, and what was to follow, nothing more.

To be cont....
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 09:51:39 PM by scouser »
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #12 on: Sep 30, 2016, 12:34:26 PM »
    Continuing in the voice of Suzie:

Walking down the hall stairs that led onto the shop floor my mind was in a whirl!
    "Just what was she playing at?"
    I considered to myself angrily!
    "Is she after me or what?"
    "Does she want me to find a boy?"
    "Why the hell is she giving me these mixed signals?"

I grappled with these questions aimlessly not understanding.
    As a naive, young girl, facing the raw, and determined hunt, from a 'well- seasoned 'Pro'!- I was out of my depth!
    -I didn't stand a chance, and she knew it! Like a lamb to the slaughter!

The following morning I could hardly contain myself, jumping out of bed with the enthusiasm of a a small child on Christmas day, I raced into the bathroom to shower!
    Once dressed in jeans, shirt, spending an hour on my hair, I grabbed a piece of toast on my way out the door, slamming it behind me, my little heart pounding with the excited anticipation for my next day at Sudbury's!
    "Never had I loved a job so much!"

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #13 on: Jun 16, 2017, 05:35:51 PM »
....walking into the foyer which led up the stairs to the first floor of the supermarket, my heart raced!

''What would happen today?
Will she say anything to me?
Surely she must do something,?

I thought to myself nervously, but excitedly but still with apprehension!

Just as I pondered, a hand placed itself firmly on my shoulder, it was staff only and the stairwell was restricted to the public, and so remained rather quiet and secluded on a Tuesday morning so early!

"Good morning scouser, glad to see your early, and so eager to get on on with it..''

She uttered slowly and rather more quietly than she normally spoke to me I noticed; obviously she wanted this 'thing', or whatever it was that was happening between us kept secret!
 I sank a little at that thought, but managed to regain my composure and replied with fake happiness..

"I sure am boss, can't wait!"

With that, she took me by both shoulders, somehow turning and maneuvering us both under the stairwell.
As she pushed me up against the the narrow low lying wall, my head was bent to fit in the nook, it all happened so quickly I hardly had chance to respond, but respond I did!
As she pressed her lips so hard onto mine, kissing with such passion, and strength, I instinctively returned with my tongue slipping inside her mouth finding her willing tongue to merge with mine, greedily sucking and licking each others, although I could hardly breath it was justified in lust, and unstoppable in the moment!

Lifting my hand up, she pushed it with force, trapping it with hers against the wall, whilst her body covered mine.
With her free arm lifting my tee-shirt up, her hand slid fast under my bra, cupping my breast, finding the nipple, playing with it teasingly.

All this during a frantic attempt to rub against my pelvis with hers in an attempt to bring an orgasm.
My mind only knew how good it felt, how right, enjoying the sweat between us, the heat inside her mouth as it engulfed mine, nothing mattered except this..

Our chance diminished as quick as it started unfortunately, as the sound of the door leading to the staircase opened abruptly.
As another worker entered hurriedly trying to run up and "clock in"on time'.

''And don't ever leave your equipment around like that again, take this a a verbal warning girl, do you hear me?"
She shouted angrily whilst pulling away from me instantly, as she turned her back to me walking up the stairs.

My mind was in a whirl, that passion, that lust that had just passed between us, delivering needs we both desperately ached to fulfill!

All stopped within a second of that door opening, I was looking to see if there was any sparks under her shoes with the speed she took the stairs two at a time in order to stay ahead of the guy behind her!

How the hell can someone with such passion, and wanting, just cool her heels and switch it off so definitely as though it never happened, I puzzled?"
Fixing my bra, tee-shirt, readjusting my coat that had been ripped open in her frenzied launch at me, I waited to hear the safety door slam automatically behind them and knew the coast was clear.

Peeking out from my temporary hideaway under the stairs, the crevice,  we had used as a lust shack was silent, not revealing it's secrets.
I slowly made my way to the Staff toilets, locking the door to the cubicle and opening my coat to see my neck, as it felt painful. I remembered her rushed attack on it with both teeth, thinking at the time how wonderfully sexy it felt, her vampiric manoeuvres revealed a darker side to her I secretly liked and for some strange reason felt an aching for more of, that pain had worryingly felt good!

Fixing myself adequately enough to leave the cubicle, the heat of our encounter quickly cooled as my reflection in the adjacent toilet mirror disclosed a hint at what had occurred,
"Oh *uck! "
I said out loud, as a large blueish purple bruise traveled down my neck, almost sadistic in its occurrence!

" Oh for f-cks sake!

I shouted, luckily the other cubicles were empty and I was alone in the place.

Rubbing the bruise, I had a tingling sensation. I didn't want to lose...
I had to have more...

(I will write more when have time. ;))

« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2017, 09:09:48 PM by scouser »

theonlywayisup

« Reply #14 on: Jun 16, 2017, 11:52:01 PM »
....walking into the foyer which led up the stairs to the first floor of the supermarket, my heart raced!

''What would happen today?
Will she say anything to me?
Surely she must do something,?

I thought to myself nervously, but excitedly but still with apprehension!

Just as I pondered, a hand placed itself firmly on my shoulder, it was staff only and the stairwell was restricted to the public, and so remained rather quiet and secluded on a Tuesday morning so early!

"Good morning scouser, glad to see your early, and so eager to get on on with it..''

She uttered slowly and rather more quietly than she normally spoke to me I noticed; obviously she wanted this 'thing', or whatever it was that was happening between us kept secret!
 I sank a little at that thought, but managed to regain my composure and replied with fake happiness..

"I sure am boss, can't wait!"

With that, she took me by both shoulders, somehow turning and maneuvering us both under the stairwell.
As she pushed me up against the the narrow low lying wall, my head was bent to fit in the nook, it all happened so quickly I hardly had chance to respond, but respond I did!
As she pressed her lips so hard onto mine, kissing with such passion, and strength, I instinctively returned with my tongue slipping inside her mouth finding her willing tongue to merge with mine, greedily sucking and licking each others, although I could hardly breath it was justified in lust, and unstoppable in the moment!

Lifting my hand up, she pushed it with force, trapping it with hers against the wall, whilst her body covered mine.
With her free arm lifting my tee-shirt up, her hand slid fast under my bra, cupping my breast, finding the nipple, playing with it teasingly.

All this during a frantic attempt to rub against my pelvis with hers in an attempt to bring an orgasm.
My mind only knew how good it felt, how right, enjoying the sweat between us, the heat inside her mouth as it engulfed mine, nothing mattered except this..

Our chance diminished as quick as it started unfortunately, as the sound of the door leading to the staircase opened abruptly.
As another worker entered hurriedly trying to run up and "clock in"on time'.

''And don't ever leave your equipment around like that again, take this a a verbal warning girl, do you hear me?"
She shouted angrily whilst pulling away from me instantly, as she turned her back to me walking up the stairs.

My mind was in a whirl, that passion, that lust that had just passed between us, delivering needs we both desperately ached to fulfill!

All stopped within a second of that door opening, I was looking to see if there was any sparks under her shoes with the speed she took the stairs two at a time in order to stay ahead of the guy behind her!

How the hell can someone with such passion, and wanting, just cool her heels and switch it off so definitely as though it never happened, I puzzled?"
Fixing my bra, tee-shirt, readjusting my coat that had been ripped open in her frenzied launch at me, I waited to hear the safety door slam automatically behind them and knew the coast was clear.

Peeking out from my temporary hideaway under the stairs, the crevice,  we had used as a lust shack was silent, not revealing it's secrets.
I slowly made my way to the Staff toilets, locking the door to the cubicle and opening my coat to see my neck, as it felt painful. I remembered her rushed attack on it with both teeth, thinking at the time how wonderfully sexy it felt, her vampiric manoeuvres revealed a darker side to her I secretly liked and for some strange reason felt an aching for more of, that pain had worryingly felt good!

Fixing myself adequately enough to leave the cubicle, the heat of our encounter quickly cooled as my reflection in the adjacent toilet mirror disclosed a hint at what had occurred,
"Oh *uck! "
I said out loud, as a large blueish purple bruise traveled down my neck, almost sadistic in its occurrence!

" Oh for f-cks sake!

I shouted, luckily the other cubicles were empty and I was alone in the place.

Rubbing the bruise, I had a tingling sensation. I didn't want to lose...
I had to have more...

(I will write more when have time. ;))