Author Topic: LESBIAN SPEED DATING ON SATURDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER  (Read 1003 times)

Offline sapphic spark

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
LESBIAN SPEED DATING ON SATURDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER
« on: Sep 01, 2014, 12:49:04 PM »
WOMENS END OF SUMMER DATING AT THE A BAR!!
SAT 13TH SEPTEMBER @ 7PM SHARP THEN AFTER PARTY Traumfrau Brighton
(Also known as The Amsterdam, 12 Marine Parade, Brighton)

Get your earlybird tickets for 16 until September 8th then 20 after.

Tickets are available via bank transfer (email sapphicvine@gmail.com for details)
or paypal to sapphicvine@gmail.com or
just message 077 33 589 300 if you have any other queries. (limited spaces available so don't leave booking until the last minute!)

ALL women are welcome including trans women and women of any age and sexuality.

https://www.facebook.com/events/334690810040417/
www.sapphicvine.com

Once we've got to know each other at Speed Dating, most of us will be heading off to party at TRAUFRAU, where the lovely ladies have given us a deal for 5 entry on the door for speed daters - 9 normally.
https://www.facebook.com/events/294059360773311/

We've had a little break over the summer and I keep hearing about new speed dating friendships and blossoming relationships, so it's time for our end of summer speed dating to meet some new mates, dates and maybe even the one. We had our first actual gay marriage with a speed dating couple this summer!

Research shows we normally have an idea if there will be a spark within the first 30 seconds of meeting someone. If you think about most people your attracted to, this is normally true!

3 minutes gives you that initial impression, breaks the ice and is much easier than spending months chatting online only to know within a few mins of meeting that the spark just isn't there. After that 3 minutes, we organise contacts to be swapped for you. You can tick "FRIENDS" or "MAYBE MORE", so you have the option to meet lots of new friends or maybe a new partner.
After, we enjoy drinks and the night out with everyone!

We have gorgeous hostesses to meet and greet you and a mixed bunch of friendly women looking for a great night to meet friends, dates and maybe more. Countless friends have been made. We've lost count of the relationships and frolicks! One Speed Dating couple are still together 8 years on......

REAL BRIGHTON.COM REVIEW: http://www.realbrighton.com/story/3449

Paypal Details.
1. Log onto www.paypal.co.uk
2.Click on "send money" link.
3. Make payment for 16.00 to sapphicvine@googlemail.com
4. In the notes to sender, please include your name, "Brighton lesbian", age and number!

FAQ
1. I'd love to come, but I'm too shy. Can I come alone?
Yes! Come alone or with friends. It can be a bit scary going alone, so we have gorgeous hostesses to make you feel at ease. When you arrive, let us know you are here and we will break the ice (the bar helps with this!) and some introductions (if you want them!).

2. Am I too old / young?
Some of us go for older women, some younger. Others are as old as the woman they feel! Women of all ages come to our speed dating events. So far we've had fun loving women from 19- 69! Although, most women who come are in their 30's or 40's, all ages are welcome. Just bring along an open mind and a friendly attitude and we'll see you there!

3. I don't really do the Brighton gay scene, will it be all young women that go out on the scene that I've seen around?
I doubt it!! Everyone is welcome at speed dating but we tend to attract a very non scene crowd - the new scene outside the scene! We tend to get alot of women that you would be really unlikely to meet out on a regular Saturday night in Brighton, which is what makes it nice. Some have recently moved to Brighton and want to expand their social network, some are looking for the scene outside the scene! Lots of women come just looking for new friends, lots of women leave with new friends and often hot dates to follow up and then some disappear into that lesbian relationship land in a far off happy place!