Author Topic: a bit sick of 'that'  (Read 15173 times)

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: a bit sick of 'that'
« Reply #135 on: Jan 26, 2015, 01:16:39 AM »
Probably not, unfortunately.
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline sally33

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #136 on: Jan 27, 2015, 06:56:32 PM »
We were buying paint in Homebase yesterday and were getting it mixed for us in the machine -
we weren't sure about the colour so the girl who had been helping us called her boss who turned up, took one look at B and I and said 'so, how can I help this lady and gentleman'. B and I looked at each other and smiled ....the original girl looked mortified and kept slipping 'these two ladies' into the discussion at every opportunity after that  ;D.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes. ~ William Gibson

Offline outoforder

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #137 on: Feb 04, 2015, 10:14:06 PM »
 :D

Boy in changing room with his mum trying to figure me out, got a boob shock!

scouser

« Reply #138 on: Feb 05, 2015, 01:11:57 AM »
 :D

Offline outoforder

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #139 on: Mar 30, 2015, 10:32:18 PM »
Woman in changing room moved into the family cubicle when I arrived.  >:(

I want to do a panther and say she wasn't all that, but O didn't notice.

Offline KJTheFemme

• Gingerbeer Diva
    • My personals ad -Wallflowers Need Not Apply!
« Reply #140 on: Apr 21, 2015, 07:40:00 AM »
OK, so I know this thread is old but....

I'm sorry to all those who get mistaken for being a gender they are not or do not wish to be and are offended by it. You should be free to be you without anyone else trying to F@#% up your day/evening or life. But stay true to you, the wonderful, individual, unique, authentic You that you are, some of us adore your strength and tenacity to live your life as authentic as possible for you....... :-* and no one else. >:(

My 'yang' gets mistaken all the time, being 6ft, tattoos and athletic with short hair, especially when she was in her biker gear, people and children get confused. It makes me proud that she isnt bothered but I'm also fiercely protective of my butches and trans partners and will step in if people cross the line from genuine discombobulation to downright offensive, sometimes its not worth it but at other times I use it as a way to counteract the fact that I have the advantage of 'femme invisibility'. Usually shuts em up pretty quick.

I wish there were more masculine presenting and masculine of centre women here in tbe UK but thats me being selfish. ;D

In the words of Tupac ' Keep ya head up'... :-*

KJ xoxo
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2015, 07:41:45 AM by KJTheFemme »
Frog or Horse? It's all about perspective   What's yours?