Author Topic: MEET UP IN SUSSEX/KENT ANYONE?  (Read 10447 times)

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: MEET UP IN SUSSEX/KENT ANYONE?
« Reply #15 on: Nov 09, 2014, 09:29:10 AM »
If anyones up for it, im happy to meet up here in Hastings - its  not far from Brighton and easy accessible from Kent - perhaps a saturday lunch of fish and chips might be good, up our old town.................if anyones got suggestions for a date, im not free next saturday though.............the weather wont matter as there are lots of coffee shops and pubs and some great shops in the old town...........???

Offline theshyone

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #16 on: Nov 17, 2014, 08:58:31 AM »
Hello Jacques,
    I live in St Leonards so not that far from.
I would like to maybe meet for coffee in Hastings ?
The only problem would be is that I have a few health issues which can make me unwell very suddenly, which would make me unable to join you.
Have you had any other interest?

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #17 on: Nov 18, 2014, 09:12:58 AM »
..............yes st leonards, we are practically  neighbours...................im hoping for a little more interest and then, yes would be great to meet up, lets see if anyone else gets in touch........... ;D

Offline Arbie

• Gingerbeer Diva
  • I wish...
« Reply #18 on: Dec 07, 2014, 12:17:51 PM »
Hello ladies, I'm a beerie from when I used to live in London. I'm now in Eastbourne and have found a great Meetup group here called Eastbourne and surrounding Sussex lesbian social group. Come and join us for our social activities. I'm also happy to meet up with people outside of this group so just post if you're up for a beerie Meetup. Would be good to meet more people from around here.
Life will give you back everything you have given to it.
Your life is not a coincidence. It's a reflection of you.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/6256/spirit/echo.html

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #19 on: Dec 08, 2014, 01:04:38 PM »
this all sounds very promising - i am kinda busy until after the new year as am going away on l6th for christmas but would love us all to do something in the new year - we too have a rainbow alliance group in hastings and im going on friday to the Hastings transgroup christmas drinks thing they do locally, theres a meeting once a month and the rainbow alliance do things each weeks, walks, dinners, meetups for all kinds of events.............so please keep in touch

Offline Megan

• Gingerbeer Virgin
« Reply #20 on: Mar 29, 2015, 11:34:40 PM »
Shall we have another go at organising a meet?