Author Topic: MEET UP IN SUSSEX/KENT ANYONE?  (Read 11546 times)

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
MEET UP IN SUSSEX/KENT ANYONE?
« on: Mar 12, 2014, 09:45:28 AM »
 I  read the post about the London meet, which is a little too far for lunch for me, sadly - but I noticed a Brighton thread and that there are some peops. in the vicinity - live in Hastings and it would be rather good to meet up with anyone in the area, Bexhill, Brighton (only 30 miles away), eastbourne, other areas around sussex/kent etc............perhaps in the early summer for a beach picnic, local fish and chips (straight off the fishing boats) or bbq? ;D

Offline Megan

• Gingerbeer Virgin
Re: MEET UP IN SUSSEX/KENT ANYONE?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2014, 10:31:00 PM »
Let me know if you have any dates in mind!

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2014, 09:57:45 AM »
Thank you Megan, I will wait to see if anyone else replies and then we can all decide on a date, maybe in the early summer - look forward to meeting up 8)

Offline xsbaggage

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2014, 02:03:27 PM »
We're closer to Portsmouth but could manage Brighton depending on the dates etc... beer on the beach  :D
Do what with it Walt? --- Stick it where?

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #4 on: Mar 17, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »
Thank you for the reply, brightons only 30 miles from here, let wait see if we get some more replies - theres plenty of time till the summer............... 8)

Offline Karou

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #5 on: Mar 17, 2014, 12:36:54 PM »
I'd definitely be interested in this :)
Karou, Woman of Mystery....

"Just let her crash & burn, she'll learn. The attention just encourages her..."  - Amanda Palmer

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #6 on: Mar 18, 2014, 11:15:36 AM »
Super, thats almost a picnic now, lol!  Anyone else ?????? - be great to get a gaggle of gingerbeerians and have a real ding dong on the beach - hastings, bexhill, brighton, wherevers best for the majority, plenty of time yet! ;D

Offline Parnell

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #7 on: Apr 10, 2014, 06:06:52 PM »
Hi, Im in Eastbourne. Been here 2 years... we have an awesome 3 (nearly 4)yr old daughter. As a couple we have just split. Moving here from London its been a lot of change to take in, the way of life is so much slower...making friends has been pretty hard work! Id love LOVE to meet some new faces...specially Beeries!  :D
<br />Parnell - she is the lady that you look at and immediately think "trouble" followed by 'Nice tits"<br />

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this...

Offline Blimey

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #8 on: Apr 17, 2014, 12:03:32 AM »
Hi,

I'm from Brighton, count me in!

Offline A Bit of a Princess

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 11:19:27 PM »
I'm in Brighton and would love a picnic on the beach  :D

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 11:37:35 AM »
great, its looking promising now.............plenty of summer left for anyone interested........im suggesting perhaps Eastbourne might be a good idea as its a kinda half way house for us so far - and maybe the middle of August as theres the 4 day Eastbourne which is free, we go every year, sit on the beach with a big picnic - and yes, that includes beeries - i will be driving so usually just have a couple of glasses of wine as thats ok when youre eating and there for a good 6 hrs or so -  is that idea interesting to anyone?  Im open to all suggestions for other venues......... ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:56:51 AM by Jaques »

Offline Karou

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 08:07:37 PM »
Eastbourne works for me, easy trains and they run quite late :)
Karou, Woman of Mystery....

"Just let her crash & burn, she'll learn. The attention just encourages her..."  - Amanda Palmer

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 02:25:21 PM »
Eastbourne works for me, easy trains and they run quite late :)
[/quote

great, will wait for more response to the airshow and see where we get to, plenty of time yet, thanks for getting back! ;D

Offline Jaques

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #13 on: Sep 09, 2014, 10:25:47 AM »
Hey folks im so sorry that we didnt get to meet up this summer, i had my family over for a month and a half and have been so busy with work, i havent had much time for myself - im still hoping we will get to do this soon............still have people staying and going away in october for a couple of weeks but hopefully we will be able to sort something out if you are up for it?

Offline Starmatter

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #14 on: Nov 01, 2014, 10:19:12 AM »
I know this is old but pleeeeease do a meet up in brighton or kent - I live in rochester, kent so would be great to meet some people who are more local to me! If anyone here is from kent and wants to drop me a message, please do...perhaps we could try and organise somethin together even.

Xx