Author Topic: Bristol accommodation wanted  (Read 834 times)

Offline Georgie

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Bristol accommodation wanted
« on: Feb 25, 2014, 07:23:11 PM »
Hello,

I am looking for a place where my little dog and I can call home from March/April 2014. (Date can be a bit flexible for the right place.)

I am 36, professional, single. I'm tidy, sociable and respect other people's space and possessions.

I like: having a cup of tea and a chat after the working day is done, a nice chilled glass of wine and a good DVD box set when I'm relaxing at home, and the occasional night out. I will be new to Bristol so I'm keen to discover what things the city has to offer and make new friends. Oh, and I can humanely relocate any 'household' spiders safely back outside.

The dog is a terrier-cross. She is almost six years old, spayed, house-trained, fully vaccinated, regularly wormed and flea treated, etc. She's never been destructive, even as a puppy.
She likes: cheese, belly rubs and lying in the sunshine.

If it reassures you, I am willing to pay a larger deposit for the room to cover the dog. 

It is important that any and all housemates genuinely like dogs as we would like to feel welcome and relaxed in the house.

If you have any questions or think you might have the place for us (or know someone who does) either now or in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,
Georgie

Offline Skyler

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: Bristol accommodation wanted
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »
Hello

Are you still looking?

Sorry, only just seen this.

My housemate may well be moving out at the end of April in order to pursue her love life more vigorously.

If living with a (generally very peaceful) baby is a deal breaker then this won't work but, if not, PM me and I let you know more information!

Offline Georgie

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: Bristol accommodation wanted
« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2014, 07:41:39 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for replying - I've emailed you directly.

G