Author Topic: post about your first lesbian sexual experience here  (Read 12107 times)

valerie

Re: post about your first lesbian sexual experience here
« Reply #15 on: Nov 15, 2013, 01:42:41 PM »
Terrible terrible! She wanted a cup of tea in the morning and my number. I couldn't understand why.
C'mon Triple O it could not have been that bad

Offline sally33

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #16 on: Nov 15, 2013, 04:29:57 PM »
It happened in a hotel in Oxford that used to be a prison.  She was very experienced. 

We had lunch, got a bit tipsy and took a lift from the restaurant up to a hotel room -  I remember looking at her as we waited for the lift and thinking oh my god I'm going to do it I'm actually going to do it. 

She lay me down and undressed me and we spent the rest of the afternoon and night and the next morning in bed. 

She was gentle with me, took things slowly, didn't rush me and gave me time to learn.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes. ~ William Gibson

valerie

« Reply #17 on: Nov 15, 2013, 06:41:33 PM »
I enjoyed reading that sally33  :)

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #18 on: Nov 15, 2013, 06:46:30 PM »
Aww sally33, I have first-lesbian-sexual-experience envy. That's what I'd hoped would happen :-\
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline sally33

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #19 on: Nov 15, 2013, 07:43:21 PM »
I enjoyed reading that sally33  :)

:)  :)

Aww sally33, I have first-lesbian-sexual-experience envy. That's what I'd hoped would happen :-\

Oh.....thanks MuSeTTe I guess I was lucky. 
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes. ~ William Gibson

caterpillar

« Reply #20 on: Nov 15, 2013, 10:11:01 PM »
Terrible terrible! She wanted a cup of tea in the morning and my number. I couldn't understand why.
C'mon Triple O it could not have been that bad

Ah, don't fret, val, it wasn't you  :D

Offline PearlD1va

• PearlyD1vas' Coming To Town
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Likes all things vintage.
« Reply #21 on: Nov 15, 2013, 10:51:40 PM »
I sat on her face and she fucked me with a marrow. It was highly unsatisfactory.

That really made me laugh  ;D
Breathe through your ears!

Slantrhyme

« Reply #22 on: Nov 18, 2013, 07:10:11 AM »
Lucky you Sally. That sounds wonderful. That's a bloody pricey hotel, I hope she was paying as well.  ;D

As for the rest of us, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who was nervous and well, didn't exactly blow the roof off.  ;D

Offline Sporty-Gal

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Bird watcher
« Reply #23 on: Nov 18, 2013, 02:20:07 PM »
Absolutely dreadful.  :-[ I got pulled in a lesbian club towards the end of the night, then dragged to a horrible night club that was the late resort for the city's drug dealers, pimps, prostitutes and call boys and finally ended up on the couch of a flat that this woman still shared with her parents. The whole act took about 10 minutes, very hush hush so as not to wake her parents and left me wondering if I should be a lesbian after all. She was the type that only needed to be touched for a few seconds to come and apparently thought that other women have exactly the same sexual needs.  ::)  Thankfully I didn't rely on this one horrible experience.
Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the most....

Offline Lobo

• Power Thrust GOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Let me in on my chinny chin chin LoL
« Reply #24 on: Nov 21, 2013, 03:31:29 PM »
I felt kinda scared my first time. Very nervous as it was with my friend/co-workers wife as he wanted her to explore her sexuality with me as her and I were the same age, she was attractive and looked like she never had kids, as well as the fact I've not had sex.
It was over an hour of talking about life with her that he got annoyed and closed the door on us, so some more talking took place as he was calling us chicken and such on the otherside of the door.
by the time we got into it I struggled with her bra not realising it opened in the front.
when we kissed she kept ramming her tongue in my mouth that it took my 4th visit when I saw her that she improved in the kissing department.
I never had read instructions on what to do so I guessed especially as I was the one doing everything. So a lot of licking swirls along her body to just sucking her breasts while stroking her body with my fingertips.
by the time I started grinding on her before placing my leg between hers while rubbing against her she wanted me to use my fingers.
oh so bad, I got too excited going fast but at the wrong angle it hurt her so yeah embarrassing. It was just one big fumble really it could have gone better, which it did on my later visits to her before she left my friend for a woman and he blamed me. I actually thought my first time would have been a normal one with a girl I was in love with or something and much better, too bad theres no time machine lol.
☆Dancing is inside me, let it break free with Divine Power!☆
BE WARNED ALL MY POSTS AND THINGS I POST ON I MAY OFFEND. RUN FOR THE HILLS THE BEAST IS COMING FOR THE PANNIES MAN THE PANNIES! :D

caterpillar

« Reply #25 on: Nov 21, 2013, 03:46:00 PM »
Oh my God, are you sure that man 'friend' didn't have a peep hole?

Offline Lobo

• Power Thrust GOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Let me in on my chinny chin chin LoL
« Reply #26 on: Nov 21, 2013, 06:50:36 PM »
OutOforder there was no peephole it was a normal door lol. He was in the living room sat near the door. I was told by friends at work he was really wanting a threesome, and warned about him setting a camera up in the bedroom. I didn't see one and didnt just stick to the bedroom with her but everytime she and I got together he was always in another room.
☆Dancing is inside me, let it break free with Divine Power!☆
BE WARNED ALL MY POSTS AND THINGS I POST ON I MAY OFFEND. RUN FOR THE HILLS THE BEAST IS COMING FOR THE PANNIES MAN THE PANNIES! :D

Slantrhyme

« Reply #27 on: Nov 21, 2013, 07:15:46 PM »
Sounds like he was facilitating this so he could get off to me. Funny ey, He encourages his misus to explore  with a woman, how exciting, then she chucks him for another woman... Sounds like he got what he deserved to me.

Offline tonihopper

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #28 on: Nov 21, 2013, 11:33:01 PM »
I will do when it happens. ;)

Slantrhyme

« Reply #29 on: Nov 22, 2013, 02:18:45 PM »
May it find you quickly and with a mind blowing orgasm Tonihopper  ;D