Author Topic: Oral sex  (Read 15293 times)

Offline Uncle Pants

• Gingerbeer Lifer
  • Too postmodern to care (V.V., 19/8/08)
Re: Oral sex
« Reply #30 on: Feb 09, 2013, 10:26:13 PM »
I have to say that before I'd had any practical homosexual experience, it was the thing I thought about most often and looked forward to most.
"get out of my thread you twisted love puppet" -- outoforder

Cuticle

« Reply #31 on: Feb 09, 2013, 10:42:11 PM »
^ And I have to say I love this post  ;D

Offline MzB

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #32 on: Feb 10, 2013, 01:48:35 PM »
I have to say that before I'd had any practical homosexual experience, it was the thing I thought about most often and looked forward to most.

What? Toe sucking?

Offline Uncle Pants

• Gingerbeer Lifer
  • Too postmodern to care (V.V., 19/8/08)
« Reply #33 on: Feb 10, 2013, 02:34:55 PM »
No, cunt licking.
"get out of my thread you twisted love puppet" -- outoforder

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #34 on: Feb 11, 2013, 08:11:34 AM »
Sherbert, don't you think its a bit weird being a lesbian and not liking licking vaginas?

Please list the parts of a woman you DO like licking.

Sorry Blythe, but I don't find this funny and actually find it very offensive.  There isn't just one way to be a lesbian and who are you to police what other women choose to do in bed? 

It may be funny to poke fun at a particular poster who you see as a troll (not sure that I agree with that either but in this case that's less relevant for me) but if that's what led you to say that, then try this:

Imagine the name above that post was a newbie you've never heard of.  Would you still have said that?

Now imagine there are not-yet-newbies hovering on here, reading but not yet posting.  And your comment applies to them.

I'm sorry Blythe, I know you don't like to remove posts yourself so I've RTM'd yours.

Offline Chewwy

• U16 Doubles Table Tennis Champion 2018
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #35 on: Feb 11, 2013, 09:31:01 AM »
Sherbert, don't you think its a bit weird being a lesbian and not liking licking vaginas?

Sorry Blythe, but I don't find this funny and actually find it very offensive.  There isn't just one way to be a lesbian and who are you to police what other women choose to do in bed? 

It may be funny to poke fun at a particular poster who you see as a troll (not sure that I agree with that either but in this case that's less relevant for me) but if that's what led you to say that, then try this:

Imagine the name above that post was a newbie you've never heard of.  Would you still have said that?

Now imagine there are not-yet-newbies hovering on here, reading but not yet posting.  And your comment applies to them.

I'm sorry Blythe, I know you don't like to remove posts yourself so I've RTM'd yours.

I really don't see your problem lust for life.  Blythe has said no more or less, than any other poster on this thread.

And as for newbies, they can pretty much make up their own minds can't they?  It's obvious banter, not an advice line.
Hear me RoaaAAARRRRRrrrrr.......... purrrrRRRR.

Offline સરસ

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • To err is human, to moo bovine.
    • http://gaydargirls.com/anti.k
« Reply #36 on: Feb 11, 2013, 09:39:46 AM »
^^ Some women do.. some women dont.. I doubt it makes them less lesbian anything.
I also know that some women dont like sucking cock.. that does not make them less straight..
 ;)
Truth does not depend on a consensus of opinion.

Dear karma, You're not really paying attention so I got a list of people you missed.

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • There's still some good mileage left.
« Reply #37 on: Feb 11, 2013, 09:44:50 AM »

Sherbert is bi, Blythe, or at least she was the last time that she mentioned her sexuality.

^This is not a comment about bi women or licking anywhere/thing, by the way.

To the original question. I love it, either way.

Offline સરસ

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • To err is human, to moo bovine.
    • http://gaydargirls.com/anti.k
« Reply #38 on: Feb 11, 2013, 09:47:02 AM »
Actually.. sucking cock is not really what happen.. Yikes.. can you imagine.. I have no idea how women cope with having a cock thrusted upon their mouths..

I think I might skip breakfast now..haha
Truth does not depend on a consensus of opinion.

Dear karma, You're not really paying attention so I got a list of people you missed.

Offline MzB

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #39 on: Feb 11, 2013, 09:54:19 AM »
sherbert seems to have a habit of starting mildly risque or personal threads, and then rarely coming back to participate in them.

After oral sex, we now have a new one on 'going alone' to a bar. I don't quite understand the impulse / thinking behind doing this.

And it can make it difficult to treat the subject matter very seriously. So in that context, I don't think posts in this thread (including Blythe's) are massively offensive.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #40 on: Feb 11, 2013, 09:59:19 AM »

I really don't see your problem lust for life.  Blythe has said no more or less, than any other poster on this thread.

And as for newbies, they can pretty much make up their own minds can't they?  It's obvious banter, not an advice line.

Not unless the rest have deleted theirs.  I've gone bck and double checked.  Thjere were jokes, there was banter.  There were enthusiastic comments about the joys of it all and exaggerated (mostly made-up) comments about how disgusting it is.  Opinions about the activity.

Then in this particular post, for the first time in this thread but sadly not for the first time in real life,  comes the " you are not normal if you don't want to do this".

As women we get told all the time we are growing up what is normal and what we should and shouldn't do, or want, or like etc etc etc.  If I or Sherbert or any other lesbian or bisexual women wants to dare to admit to being different ffs don't come in here and belittle us for being different from you.  Would you post how stupid or weird you find stone butches in the identity thread?  Leave people in peace.

Sherbert, I'm not going to answer your question on a public message board.  That's my choice too.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #41 on: Feb 11, 2013, 10:04:53 AM »
MsB, I get your point and up to a point I agree.  Which is why I didn't kick up a fuss about all the other jokes and banter - it was a thread that seemed to invite that kind of thing.

But women playing sex police and telling other women they're weird touches a nerve with me.  The only time you can justify that is if non-consenting people or animals are hurt, damaged or upset in the process.

Offline MzB

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #42 on: Feb 11, 2013, 10:09:43 AM »
I get your point - up to a point - as a point of principle , lust for life. BUT, I do think that context makes a big difference. So in practice, Blythe's comment seems less inflammatory in this thread than it might in others.

But obviously if this touches a nerve for you, then it touches a nerve.

I think, as with other things on GB, the known personality of particular posters, and particular history between posters, makes a difference too.

valerie

« Reply #43 on: Feb 11, 2013, 11:03:10 AM »
i just love it...more now than ever. I have always liked doing it,but with someone who you adore,it's dessert,appetizer,dinner an incredible mouthful of warm, tender,succulent love. 

and for her...a thriving,pulsating, acme of ecstasy!

Offline Blythe

• Isle of Man Debating Champion 1981
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
    • http://www.gaydargirls.co.uk/scripts/ndisplay.asp?userid=rebecca-is-out
« Reply #44 on: Feb 11, 2013, 11:12:55 AM »
I agree its a judgemental question but I thought my response sounded quite tongue in cheek, but if it didn't come across that way then I apologise.
I kind of got the feeling that Sherber was having a bit of fun herself. 
I don't remove posts though as it always looks a bit odd in my opinion. 
I hope Sherbert was not offended. 
'Someone take Blythe's mobile phone off her before she says something silly'           kitty