Author Topic: Oral sex  (Read 16364 times)

Offline sealion

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: Oral sex
« Reply #225 on: Feb 01, 2015, 05:14:47 PM »
Safe sex practices are more reliable than trying to assess your partner's sexual history and risk levels - whatever orientation is involved.

Women and men have been known to lie to get sex........

there may be risks that potential partners have forgotten / overlooked eg blood transfusions, experimenting with drugs a long time ago.

HIV is most infectious before seroconversion occurs, ie someone can test HIV- but pass on the virus. PLenty of other infections such as herpes are unpleasant and well worth avoiding.

the safest option (other than celibacy) is to have SAFE sex all the time with all partners.
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2015, 06:19:12 PM by sealion »

Offline Medusa

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #226 on: Feb 01, 2015, 05:33:33 PM »

the safest option (other than celibacy) is to have sex all the time with all partners.

Phew. You had me worried there for a minute. I'll carry on as before then.  :D
Every day is a bad hair day.

Groke

« Reply #227 on: Feb 01, 2015, 06:45:12 PM »
Safe sex is boring innit. And we are so likely to die from terrorists these days that it seems like a minor risk.

There MAY be some irony in this post.

Offline PushingThru

• (yep)
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
« Reply #228 on: Feb 01, 2015, 10:07:46 PM »
Heterosexuals don't use dental dams either. Or cut up gloves.

That's okay, then.
No one is obliged to write in ways that appeal to everyone else - we're not paying for the user content. If you don't like it skim past it.

Offline Twin

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #229 on: Apr 15, 2015, 07:53:01 PM »
I'm sorry you don't like the thought of it...before being with a woman I loved receiving, but once I tried giving it to her, umm....it's the BEST! I enjoy every bit. And healthy vaginas have less bacteria and stuff than mouths. Just saying...

Offline Apple

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #230 on: Oct 05, 2017, 12:17:14 PM »
Unless I am totally mad for her, I can't do it. In fact it makes me want to barf. But when I am in to her, I am in to every nook and cranny.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I'm working on the foundation

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #231 on: Oct 09, 2017, 03:23:10 AM »
^ same.
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #232 on: Oct 09, 2017, 10:58:21 AM »
Me too, but then Iím not in the habit of going down on women I donít dig. Call me old fashioned...

Offline KarenVee

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #233 on: Nov 16, 2017, 09:11:38 PM »
I found this an interesting thread as I got pretty much slaughtered on a Facebook group recently for dring to say that I have a mental block where oral is concerned: the idea just is repellant to me, irrespective of which genders genitals they are. My defence partly being that when you're a kid, you're constantly told "don't pick up that food/sweet from the floor, germs, dirty" etc. Then as an adult you're apparently supposed to put something in your mouth that, as an earlier poster quite rightly pointed out, someone else pees out of. I've got an issue with bodily fluids anyway, be they mine or someone else's, could be because of working with raw sewage for years, could be due to me being masturbated on when sexually assaulted first time (there was a second...), could be either, both or none of these. But for saying it, my profession got thrown back at me, saying no-one would want to date an engineer that works with sewage as I probably smell of it, it got nasty like that. (What I wanted to say was "fine, clean up your own sh1t then instead of relying on us qualified types that do it for you all". That and if I wanted to try oral sex, I just had to kiss that person...) But I didn't. All that just for saying I was not a practitioner of oral sex and trying to work out why.