Author Topic: Popping Your Cherry Stories  (Read 8089 times)

Online Blythe

• Isle of Man Debating Champion 1981
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
    • http://www.gaydargirls.co.uk/scripts/ndisplay.asp?userid=rebecca-is-out
Popping Your Cherry Stories
« on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:22:24 PM »
Now do forgive me if I have told this one before ....  but yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the day I lost my virginity.
It's a salutory tale of teenage excess and one I tell the offspring every year in the hope they will keep their hands on their ha'pennies just a little bit longer.  So far it has worked.

It was a boring evening at home when a friend rang to say that there was a party near me.  I was 16 and desperate for fun, so, even though I did not know the party thrower, horror she was not even from my school! I decided to go, though I didn't bother to dress up, I just donned a pair of jeans, heels and a T shirt and off I went.

Lo and behold it was a very dull party.  I slugged my bottle of Cinzano Bianco and debated going home, when a group of loud boys arrived.

Now in my defence, I was hell bent on losing my virginity before I was 17 and there was only 2 months left before I hit 17.
Also in my defence the boys were very good-looking and I actually knew them.

It was the rugby team from the boys' private school who were all 18 !!

Anyway after not very long, the notorious captain of the team made a beeline for me,  ME, little FLAT chested me, (who had no hair after developing alopecia that year and was sporting a very classy NHS wig).  That part of the story always makes the offspring well up.

After no more than a cursory chat and a bit of a drunken dance,  he asked if I would like to see the stars come up from the nearest mountain in his mother's new Ford Capri.
I said yes.

As he drove off I was aware that he was driving remarkably fast along very windy narrow lanes and remarked through drunken hiccups that perhaps he should slow down.  He threw his head back and laughed demonically and soon after that drove into a dry stone wall.

I remember feeling cold icy wind round my little bald pate, that's what brought me round.  It seemed that my head had made friends with the windscreen and my feet were mangled in the leg room with bits of the engine.
It was silent.
After a while we both moved and I tried to brush the broken glass off my clothes.
It had begun to rain.

Anyway, Stephen, for that was his name, opened his car door and came around to mine.
Oh! I thought, how chivalours, he is coming to rescue me!
He opened my car door and began to undo his trousers.
Now I did think about saying my head and feet hurt rather a lot, but instead I scarmbled around my feet and found my WIG and plonked it back on as it was chilly and started to try and get my skinny jeans off, I was DETERMINED to lose my cherry even though the backdrop was not quite what I had envisaged.

Suffice to say, it was uncomfortable, unsexy and short.

Afterwards, he helped me out of his Mother's BRAND new ruined car and we hobbled to the nearest house and asked to use the phone.  He hugged me in the rain and gave me his jumper which I thought was TRES TRES romantic.

Some of his mates came and picked us up and I managed to hobble into my house undetected by my parents.  I wrote every single thing detail that I could remember in my LOCK UP diary.

Two days later I trekked back to the spot and took a piece of wing mirror and side light home to treasure in my keepsake box.

So ...  anyone care to share their embarrassing teenage moments?

NB
21 years later I found Stephen on the internet, now the head of some swanky legal firm in Hong Kong.  I emailed him and we laughed about the whole thing.
His picture showed that he was now bald too.   I liked this fact.
« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2011, 10:27:15 PM by O little Town of Blythelehem »
'Someone take Blythe's mobile phone off her before she says something silly'           kitty

Offline Die Ander Een

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • To err is human, to moo bovine.
    • http://gaydargirls.com/anti.k
Re: Popping Your Cherry Stories
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:32:13 PM »
Oh god Blythe I love your story.. Very much.. Its got everything in it a story should have.. all emotions and a great ending indeed..  :D
Truth does not depend on a consensus of opinion.

Dear karma, You're not really paying attention so I got a list of people you missed.

Offline Uncle Pants

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • Too postmodern to care (V.V., 19/8/08)
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:36:52 PM »
It's too hard to compete with that, Blythe. Mine was so disappointingly dull. I was 17 and it was with a boy a few years older who I'd been going out with for about six months. It was all very planned and I'd prepared well in advance by taking the pill for a month beforehand, and I also used condoms and spermicide cream because I was terrified of pregnancy. We were both horribly nervous and it didn't work very well and was rather disappointing.
"get out of my thread you twisted love puppet" -- outoforder

Offline animalnitrate

• Gingerbeer Devotee
  • Tawdry force
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:40:48 PM »
Aw, Blythe, I love your story.

Mine was (obviously) much more recent, and with someone I'm still in touch with, so I'm not going to share any details. (Also, it makes for a much less interesting story.) But I was a few months short of seventeen, it was in my own bed, and I have no complaints at all.

Online Blythe

• Gingerbeer Lifer
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:41:28 PM »
Oh UP, it's kind of sad that you went to all that trouble for it to turn out disappointing.  I always tell the offspring to make sure they have planned it and know the person like you did and blah blah blah, but it doesn't seem to guarantee success.
Perhaps all first times are destined to be underwhelming ?
'Someone take Blythe's mobile phone off her before she says something silly'           kitty

Online Blythe

• Gingerbeer Lifer
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:45:32 PM »
Aw, Blythe, I love your story.

Mine was (obviously) much more recent, and with someone I'm still in touch with, so I'm not going to share any details. (Also, it makes for a much less interesting story.) But I was a few months short of seventeen, it was in my own bed, and I have no complaints at all.
Glad to hear it!

Offline Uncle Pants

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • Too postmodern to care (V.V., 19/8/08)
« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:49:43 PM »
Oh UP, it's kind of sad that you went to all that trouble for it to turn out disappointing.  I always tell the offspring to make sure they have planned it and know the person like you did and blah blah blah, but it doesn't seem to guarantee success.
Perhaps all first times are destined to be underwhelming ?

Well, at least it was safe and non dramatic. I shagged him for another six months until it became apparent that the expectation of people around us was that we would get engaged (he was slightly religious). That motivated me to leave him and try sleeping around a bit.
"get out of my thread you twisted love puppet" -- outoforder

Offline Leka

• Trouble with a capital T
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I haz a happy.
« Reply #7 on: Dec 21, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »
Blythe, I love your story.

I first had sex when I was 18. It was with a woman that I met at Pride back home. Lovely woman. She was 31 back then, if I remember correctly. About 5'2", slim, short red hair and a lovely smile. She saw me and I was holding hands with my best friend, who's actually straight. D asked me if my friend was my girlfriend and I said 'no, she's straight'. She didn't seem convinced, so my friend confirmed it. Then D grabbed me by my hair and kissed me. That night I got her phone number. About a month and a few phone calls later, we decided to meet again. We started going out. And then she invited me to spend a weekend with her. When I was packing a small bag, I put my PJs in it and my mother turned to me and asked: 'why are you packing those? You're not going to use them.' ::)   (she was right)

I can't say it was very exciting though. But it was a good experience and I'm glad it was my first experience.

That said, I have something interesting to say about the 'cherry-popping' thing but I won't say it here on GB. Remind me to tell you when we meet. ;D
"I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested." ~ Sheldon Cooper

"If you love someone, set them free. If they return to you, put several 8 inch blades into their head. If they return again, then RUN... Just RUN." ~ Roman Dirge

Online Blythe

• Gingerbeer Lifer
« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2011, 11:01:00 PM »
Grabbed you by the hair?!!
See that would have spelled disaster for me.

Offline Tha´sInSeclusion

• "New England's Most Welcoming Hostess"
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #9 on: Dec 21, 2011, 11:12:17 PM »
Glad there weren't any disasters in the OP.

Online Blythe

• Gingerbeer Lifer
« Reply #10 on: Dec 21, 2011, 11:17:41 PM »
hahahahahaha

Do you know what was appalling?
The next morning my Mother was drinking tea with my step-father and the Island telegraph had already informed her that a car had crashed up the Silverdale road to the mountain.
She was tutting about dangerous drivers.

There I was getting my cereal with a lump on my forehead the size of a golfball.
I told her I had fallen off my high heels and banged my head when she asked.
She accepted this explanation.

Offline Leka

• Trouble with a capital T
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I haz a happy.
« Reply #11 on: Dec 21, 2011, 11:31:21 PM »
The next morning my Mother was drinking tea with my step-father and the Island telegraph had already informed her that a car had crashed up the Silverdale road to the mountain.

There I was getting my cereal with a lump on my forehead the size of a golfball.

That made me laugh out loud. :-X
"I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested." ~ Sheldon Cooper

"If you love someone, set them free. If they return to you, put several 8 inch blades into their head. If they return again, then RUN... Just RUN." ~ Roman Dirge

Offline Tha´sInSeclusion

• "New England's Most Welcoming Hostess"
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #12 on: Dec 21, 2011, 11:49:04 PM »
hahahahahaha

Do you know what was appalling?

Ha HAH.  She's no dope.

Offline flora poste

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • do you believe women have souls?
    • museum story-scraps
« Reply #13 on: Dec 22, 2011, 12:28:54 AM »
Blythe, you win. You know you win. Hands down.

My first boy-sex was pretty dismal really - I was about nine days off my 16th birthday, and like you had got it into my head that I needed to get on with losing my virginity... I was completely bloody-minded that it was going to happen. He was famous throughout our year (he went to the corresponding boys' school to my girls' grammar) for being quite handsome and playing the guitar. Fortuitously, his garden backed onto mine; our bedrooms faced each other; and so whilst smoking out of our respective windows of an evening we swapped phone numbers.

I don't think we'd met that often, and we didn't really go to the same parties, but we talked quite a lot at night. We were never a couple, it was quite a secretive relationship and I think we were both happy with that... Probably if we hadn't been teenagers and if we each hadn't been so aware of our genders and our sex drives we could have been proper friends, but it always seemed imperative that we sleep together.

I suspect that it's because of him that I still find the taste of cigarettes and beer on someone's mouth quite erotic - we used to sneak out to one another's houses at 2am, or meet on the corner coming home from our respective nights out, and he'd always have a couple of cans and a packet of Lucky Strike. I remember being absolutely freezing, leaning together against a wall chatting and drinking and snogging, me trying to get warm in his leather jacket. I don't remember finding him particularly sexy, I think it was more the situation.

I don't remember how we arranged that we were going to have sex, but we were both totally definite that we were going to do it. I think one attempt was thwarted by his mum deciding to work from home, but eventually one day I had a free house and he zoomed over at 11am, and we shagged. I don't remember much about it except that it hurt. I definitely didn't enjoy it. Afterwards he had to leave to go to his RE GCSE exam.

Actually, the other day I found a poem he wrote for me on his Corona typewriter. It's called "Girl At The Window" and it's strikingly poor.

But sweet.

We stayed in touch until we were about 19 or 20, but I haven't seen him for a long time now. He was great fun, although a total kn0b.

My first girl-sex was almost a year later. I was in love with her and it was tentative but very lovely, and I 100% wanted to be there. I'd recommend doing it that way, and if I had a child of my own I expect that's the least I'd want for their first time, but I don't think tw@tting around really did me any harm.

heronhouse

« Reply #14 on: Dec 22, 2011, 12:55:55 AM »
Blythe, what an awesome story.