Author Topic: Dear ... a thread for those who wish to make a prayer  (Read 23383 times)

Offline Jaydee

• Gingerbeer Diva
  • still crazy after all these years
Re: Dear ... a thread for those who wish to make a prayer
« Reply #195 on: Nov 01, 2013, 12:33:40 AM »
Love and Light,

I know D doesn't have long left in this world.  Please help us to give him good memories to take home, and to support him well enough through this time.  Please give him strength, faith and laughter in the midst of all the pain to come.  Surround him with ever moving, rainbow ribbons of light and love.  Keep him safe and his spirit whole. 

At some point when all this is over and I have time to think properly, You and I will be having words about why he had to go so soon after we found him again.  It is almost like losing Mum all over again.  One of the only consolations, is that she will be with you to welcome him home.  For now, we are all held in the palm of your hand and will deal with what comes as it comes, with your help, Thank You.
Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, Live today

Offline SarahLM

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Smile & enjoy......
« Reply #196 on: Nov 01, 2013, 11:40:12 PM »
Dear God,
I thank-you for the many blessings you have given me this last week. I pray that I will continue to know you through this new season in my life. Please help me to hear, see & have some understanding of all that you are trying to do. Amen
Display random acts of kindness & senseless acts of beauty.

Offline musclegirl

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #197 on: Nov 03, 2013, 04:34:26 PM »
Dear God or whoever you are

Please keep my dearest mother by your side. Please give her the laughter and fun she has so lacked recently. She did not deserve to die the way she has. I pray she looks down on my sister and I and that we can both do her proud. I love you mum and I miss you so much. I would give anything to have  the old you before this terrible illness took you away.

Rest in peace dearest mother I love you forever.

Please if anyone see's this and wants to support a charity please donate to the Alzheimers Society and or Admiral Nurses.

Thanking you kindly
"One day people will realize that there are more walls around themselves than anywhere in the world and when they come down the real walls will fall too."

Mark Ashton

Offline SarahLM

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Smile & enjoy......
« Reply #198 on: Nov 06, 2013, 12:33:35 AM »

Please keep my dearest mother by your side. Please give her the laughter and fun she has so lacked recently. She did not deserve to die the way she has. I pray she looks down on my sister and I and that we can both do her proud. I love you mum and I miss you so much. I would give anything to have  the old you before this terrible illness took you away.

Please if anyone see's this and wants to support a charity please donate to the Alzheimers Society and or Admiral Nurses.

Thanking you kindly

Thinking of you. Your message conveys your pain.  Be kind to yourself. God bless you. xx
Display random acts of kindness & senseless acts of beauty.

Offline musclegirl

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #199 on: Nov 06, 2013, 03:28:37 PM »
Thank you SarahLM.
Want to make a correction, it is not Admiral Nurses, it is Dementia UK

"One day people will realize that there are more walls around themselves than anywhere in the world and when they come down the real walls will fall too."

Mark Ashton

Offline Gyda Gwen

• Welsh debating champion
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • it takes blood and guts to be this cool
« Reply #200 on: Nov 07, 2013, 11:03:49 PM »
Dear god,

I pray for discernment for my future and that I am doing what you ask and helping me trust in you. Give me the correct counsel with good advise that is centred on you.

I also pray for my family, that they will have your comfort when dealing with my cousins health issues and when the inevitable happens and the machine is switched off they will feel your warmth wrapped around them. God they have had such a hard time please keep them strong.
Every day i thank the Lord im Welsh

Offline restlesspilgrim

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #201 on: Nov 08, 2013, 12:42:25 AM »
Dear Lover of my soul.
 I know that there are good reasons for everything You do, and that this round-about route to my calling is necessary. But I'm finding it hard to be confident and patient right now. I need some good concrete evidence that I'm making progress, and preferably that I won't have to wait around twiddling my thumbs for much longer. I know I'm ready, I know I will be good at it (or as good as a thoroughly  fallible human being can be, anyway). I know it's the thing I was born to do, the best possible use of my gifts and talents. I just don't know how to start pushing it forward. So if You could show me the way, I'd really appreciate it. and if You could help me cope with the frustration, that would be good too.
OK, well, I don't particularly feel like saying it, but: Your will be done, whatever the outcome.
PS - I love You.
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2013, 11:59:22 PM by restlesspilgrim »

Offline Jaydee

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #202 on: Nov 14, 2013, 12:06:06 AM »
Love and Light,

Please look after John and the kids, through this time and make sure Maudy gets a grand welcome home please, she deserves it.

Thank you

Offline ella

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #203 on: Nov 14, 2013, 12:33:53 AM »

Thanking you kindly

My heart goes out to you..it really does...I'm so so sorry.
My mother too has been gripped by this evil illness...it's so crushing to see everyday...
Sending you best wishes x

Offline musclegirl

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #204 on: Nov 14, 2013, 08:02:08 PM »
Thank you for your kind words Ella. If you want to talk about your mum feel free to pm me. I have been through it all with my mum so I understand how horrible, cruel (and funny sometimes) dementia is.

Mark Ashton

Offline restlesspilgrim

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #205 on: Nov 14, 2013, 11:33:56 PM »
Dear Lover of my soul,

That was quick! THANK YOU!

:)

Offline Jaydee

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #206 on: Nov 18, 2013, 09:16:17 PM »
Dear Lover of my soul,

That was quick! THANK YOU!

:)
Amen to that! I am really pleased for you.  You will have to tell me more xx

Offline Jaydee

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #207 on: Nov 22, 2013, 12:53:36 AM »
Ok, I get the message. I'll crack on with it then but I will need you with me every step of the way. Thank you again for your patience with my lack of faith. Help me to remember I can't push a rope and that this is all in your hands, not mine. I love and praise you, you are amazing ;). Also, thank you for giving me Mum. I am reminded again today of just how wonderful she was and what a blessing from you she was to me and I would be a poorer human being if she had not been in my life.

Offline Jaydee

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #208 on: Nov 25, 2013, 09:15:59 PM »
Love and Light, you know what is needed here and you say that where two or more are gathered, there you will be in the midst. Well, we are gathered, we claim your promise to be with us and we come asking, seeking and knocking and we know that you answer prayers, so we leave it in your hands.  I will also keep bothering in spiirt as always too. Thank you in advance, I praise your name.

Guniea Pig, thank you very much for starting this thread, I absolutely love it.  I get to write to God as well a bother them in spirit on a regular basis.  I really appreciate it, others may not appreciate my diatribes to/at God though but I thank you anyway, Jaydee

Offline Chablis

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #209 on: Nov 25, 2013, 09:21:37 PM »
Dear God , please help me sort my dilemma, as usual its just you and me ,amen
"There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of Champagne"