Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 116471 times)

Offline Custardy Fututrix

• Gooey Grumble Guts
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »
I can't remember my proper dream, but I remember my teeth were falling out.  This is probably the most common bit of furniture in my dreams, and the only recurring aspect these days; it'll not distress me, and it'll not be part of the plot, but at some point I'll notice my teeth are crumbling or simply falling out.

*waits to be analysed*
Marching victorious, with your banners of defeat.

KerfuffleGoblin

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »
OOhhh! that is a thing though, it's a metaphor for summat or other. I used to get them a lot, but I haven't had a tooth-fally-outy dream in years.

Offline Evan

• Astral Traveller
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • aka Thor, Tree, RQP
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 10:44:27 AM »
http://www.realmeaningofdreams.com/teeth-dreams.html

If your dream is accompanied by feelings of humiliation and of being embarrassed then these dreams are an overly exaggerated way of presenting your anxiety about looking bad in a waking life scenario.

Ask yourself if there is any situation in your waking life in which you feel like you will humiliate yourself or feel embarrassed about?

Do you cover up your mouth in your dream?
If so, what are you trying to hide for fear of embarrassment in waking life?

Teeth are often one of the first places that signs of aging or malnutrition are seen. Thus, teeth dreams could also relate to feelings of inadequacy in being able to nourish and support yourself.
Are you taking good care of yourself and your body's needs?

Teeth dreams may also indicate anxiety and insecurities about abandonment. Do any of your close relationships leave you feeling insecure and abandoned?

this is a quote not me asking you Custard.
Earth my body
Water my blood
Air my breath
And fire by spirit!

• Gooey Grumble Guts
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 10:47:26 AM »
*Possibly* the last line of that.  Maybe.  As I say, I'm not stressed or embarrassed about it, or in pain in my dreams.  It's just something that I notice as I go about doing dream stuff.

MissNomer

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »
Rath. I think i love you.

• Gooey Grumble Guts
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 10:55:43 AM »
My dream came true!  I officially have a real life girlfriend, it is wrong to be this excited.

Aw.  Cute!

Offline Rath

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2011, 11:02:02 AM »
I was Harry Potter last night. No matter how fun it seemed in the movies, it's actually very scary. Voldie-butt was chasing me with a bunch of Death Eaters. And for some reason I was trying to save Bellatrix. A whole bunch of us were sitting in a cramped car while being shot out of a cannon and whatever spell we were trying to use didn't work as planned. It only slowed down our descent into an unknown lake. And during the final battle (because I woke up) my wand turned into a mug when I tried to use Protego. What can a mug do? :(
;D ;D ;D have you been watching HP on repeat?

Well, not on repeat EXACTLY but I am gearing up for the final installment >.< I wish that I could buy the tickets NOW :-\

Eh? Why?

Offline Evan

• Astral Traveller
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • aka Thor, Tree, RQP
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2011, 11:04:57 AM »
I was Harry Potter last night. No matter how fun it seemed in the movies, it's actually very scary. Voldie-butt was chasing me with a bunch of Death Eaters. And for some reason I was trying to save Bellatrix. A whole bunch of us were sitting in a cramped car while being shot out of a cannon and whatever spell we were trying to use didn't work as planned. It only slowed down our descent into an unknown lake. And during the final battle (because I woke up) my wand turned into a mug when I tried to use Protego. What can a mug do? :(

Well, not on repeat EXACTLY but I am gearing up for the final installment >.< I wish that I could buy the tickets NOW :-\

Eh? Why?
I think she must be a Harry Potter fan.
Earth my body
Water my blood
Air my breath
And fire by spirit!

Offline Rath

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2011, 11:13:07 AM »

Eh? Why?
I think she must be a Harry Potter fan.

Ah, I see. Spread the love ;D

Wolfgang

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2011, 11:40:36 AM »
Custard: unless you have an imminent dentist's appointment & a fear of dentists or something, teeth falling out means sexual repression or frustration.  My analyst told me this with great certainty. 

Writing high school play based on amalgam of Ancient Greek play, Stoppard or more difficult play & my dream: Montague / (Montagu Withnail) and Luther, Luther is injured soldier lodged with M, M reveals that people who lodge with him "seem to end up killed and eaten in the morning", so they sleep together in same bed so M won't kill L, fall in love,  become serial-killing couple, carve out coffins, mark out victims.  Unicycle in music shop.  I'm staging play with my classmate K.  Priam, Germanicus Caesar, Edna from Apprentice, Lady Gaga, Catherine Wheel, blow jobs, snogging, potholes.  Terrific play if only I can write it.

Brother suddenly becomes successful poet: "The night sky [dusted] with  ideas."  I try not to be jealous.  Something in the pond.  Cricket.
Villanelle: This too will pass

Old Brock

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2011, 11:41:43 AM »
I want to be in your head just for a little while, Asp.

KerfuffleGoblin

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2011, 11:42:50 AM »
I want to be in your bed just for a little while, Asp.
I smell hook-up.  ;)

Old Brock

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2011, 11:45:11 AM »
Not in that way  ::) I want to steal her dreams, of course.

Wolfgang

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2011, 11:45:53 AM »
*Glares at Goblin >:(*

It's dead boring when I'm conscious, though, Brock. :(

KerfuffleGoblin

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2011, 11:46:45 AM »
*cackles*

you love me really.